RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Virus in the Brain - CMV and glioblastoma (Scientific Amer...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lia,

If your son hasn't been on antivirals or Valtrex, I would think that talking to your doctor about it would be a good idea. He may respond very well to valtrex just like you did. Then not only would you know he was a viral kid, but you would have the treatment too.

LynneOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

hi.. I will... but what kind of doctor would believe this? and my son issues.. NOW.. are abstract language processing... and the social deficits... he is hyperlexic.. other than this... he is partially recovered... I guess I would see marked improvement with the valtrex. thanks.. Lia

Re: Re: "Virus in the Brain" - CMV and glioblastoma (Scientific Amer...

Lia,

If your son hasn't been on antivirals or Valtrex, I would think that talking to your doctor about it would be a good idea. He may respond very well to valtrex just like you did. Then not only would you know he was a viral kid, but you would have the treatment too.

Lynne

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!