RemedySpot.com

Government and Regulators wouldn’t lie to us would they ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Government and Regulators wouldn’t lie to us would they ? In most of our vaccines there are GMO altered bits of viruses and many people think they just might pose a risk. The current Irish problem with pork is simply chemical toxicity or is it? Government and Regulators wouldn’t lie to us would they ? In Ireland 9 farms have been found to have an unsafe level of a chemical toxin in the feed and in the animal fat. The levels are quoted to be 200 times the safe limit. The pork has been contaminated since the 1st of September that's nearly 4 months ago but the problem came to light as a result of routine testing a week ago. Have they had a four month holiday from routine testing then? There are rumours that animals in some places are now being fed huge amounts of GMO food in the run up to allowing humans to eat this man made genetically altered food as well. I would like to see these test results for toxicity and the levels found and why routine testing failed to show up this problem which they claim has been ongoing for months. When asked about compensation the minister just said that there are huge losses in the pork farm business. A coded but possibly true way of saying that the farmers will pay for their government's mistake in letting toxicity/GMO or whatever food be fed to pigs. Don't want the polluters to pay or it might spoil their balance sheets? Are these 9 farms the same farms that are feeding GMO food to the pigs? Just recently there was a report on harm from GMO food. This was not routine and we have only just again discovered GMO harms us. This action to withdraw the pork from our shelves is to be commended to the highest level. It would be good if the explanations were also to the highest level of honesty too. Hugh Pennington knows as much about dioxin as the rat in my back garden. However Professor Sir Hugh Pennington does know a thing or two about GMO and the harm that it causes in the human food chain. Back in 1996 he investigated the ish E Coli problem that left 27 people dead and nearly got a butcher put in prison for life for the failing of the UK governement to keep us fully informed on GMO products and experiments to get them accepted and into our food chain a decade ago. I take my hat off to this genius and expert on GMO problems to humans. But dioxin? He won't have a clue about that? Coming onto your plate GMO fed pigs? But I dont think the Irish would like to expose people to GMO food. Well done the Irish Government. Government and Regulators wouldn’t lie to us would they ?