RemedySpot.com

NOBLE PRIZES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nobel Prize or RIGHT LIVELIHOOD AWARD I would like to put forward the idea that someone in our group or working for the same goals should be put forward for nomination for the Nobel Prize and also for a better and more worthy prize – RIGHT LIVELIHOOD AWARD. I sincerely believe the quality and importance of this Evidence of Harm work does mean that people we know do need recognition for their efforts. I would actually DEnominate Pichichero in favour of possibly more worthy but less prolific but more accurate contributions: Dr Mark Geier and Son Professor Boyd Haley Professor Fritz Lorscheider Kirby Dan Olmsted Don Imus and his wife Senator Kennedy Dan Burton Plus any others I forget. Oops! I believe any or all of these are worthy nominations for the Nobel Prize in the fields of Peace, Medicine or Chemistry and I firmly believe we should look into the possibility of moving forward on these issues. The way to succeed is first to get noticed and getting a Nobel Prize should get your cause accepted into the main stream of science. I am ignorant of the qualifications needed and whether there are political agenda to overcome. Ignorant on protocol in contrast to knowledge and Evidence of Harm of mercury maybe. What prompted these ideas is there is an alternative if the Number ONE spot is out of reach and maybe as said better suited. Duehring got doused with insecticide spray in her apartment and on her clothes. Sadly she succumbed bit by bit to the toxic insult and died at 36; just 35 years and 8 months older than many thousands of USA infants who succumb to the direct injection of the second most toxic element into their blood streams (yes, maybe missing the spot where it was intended) but not yet recognised, except possibly by those worthy candidates above. This will need a committee formed to go through why they are worthy of this award and to collect evidence for the nomination and if all else fails will provide a proper record of our and their achievements in a pocket format which of itself must help our cause move forward to a successful conclusion. I repeat the list above is no way complete but merely an idea at present. A World Wide Ban on MERCURY however is ESSENTIAL. RIGHT LIVELIHOOD AWARD or Nobel Prize