RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MMR Vaccine Played No Part In Baby's Sudden Death, Co roner Says

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Let us hope this causes some kind of public backlash.. truly ... that is what is needed now

Sign the letter www.BodiesinRebellion.comKP Stoller, MD, FACHMPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- " E. , Sr." wrote:

This is basically a disgusting display of covering up the truth. Wehave known as a society now for over a decade that the MMR is unsafe.. This specifically bothered me too Maurine...<Although had a 2% chance of suffering a convulsion afterthe jab, those were not known to be fatal and there was no evidence hehad even had a second fit.>Yes.. They do use the word 'fit' for a seizure. A 'febrile seizure' iswhat the child had - using the word convulsion is another way to runaround the truth. I am glad that in America they do not call it a FITor I would throw a fit !! After 12 years on Epilepsy meds I think thatthis is one of the most disgusting things I've read.. it goes into thetop 10. No wonder top line researchers export themselves to America...hmm.. who could I be talking of ? They didn't listen to him... andnow look.But this will be brushed under the rug and yet another child will benext in line. A seizure is LIFE THREATENING....always.If they already knew there is a 2 percent chance he would seize and thechild had seizures this would be considered nothing other thenMalpractice or worse in this land. E. , Sr. The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children=====================Posted through Grouply, the better wayto access your Yahoo Groups like this one.http://www.grouply.com/?code=post

Domain Registration - Click Here

seems as if the public are required to backlash just about everything these days.

How to guard against backlash fatigue?

Re: Re: MMR Vaccine Played No Part In Baby's Sudden Death, Co roner Says

Let us hope this causes some kind of public backlash.. truly ... that is what is needed now

Sign the letter www.BodiesinRebellion.comKP Stoller, MD, FACHMPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- " E. , Sr." <peace4kids> wrote:

This is basically a disgusting display of covering up the truth. Wehave known as a society now for over a decade that the MMR is unsafe.. This specifically bothered me too Maurine...<Although had a 2% chance of suffering a convulsion afterthe jab, those were not known to be fatal and there was no evidence hehad even had a second fit.>Yes.. They do use the word 'fit' for a seizure. A 'febrile seizure' iswhat the child had - using the word convulsion is another way to runaround the truth. I am glad that in America they do not call it a FITor I would throw a fit !! After 12 years on Epilepsy meds I think thatthis is one of the most disgusting things I've read.. it goes into thetop 10. No wonder top line researchers export themselves to America...hmm.. who could I be talking of ? They didn't listen to him... andnow look.But this will be brushed under the rug and yet another child will benext in line. A seizure is LIFE THREATENING....always.If they already knew there is a 2 percent chance he would seize and thechild had seizures this would be considered nothing other thenMalpractice or worse in this land. E. , Sr. The Office of Advocacy for Autistic Children=====================Posted through Grouply, the better wayto access your Yahoo Groups like this one.http://www.grouply.com/?code=post____________________________________________________________ Domain Registration - Click Here