RemedySpot.com

A new vaccine for AD?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Alzheimer Disease Vaccines coming soon! Alzheimers Disease has been called the adult form of Autism which strikes around 1 per cent of the current USA children. AD is just about 100 years old along with many other illnesses which have a similar history and maybe a similar causation? Professor Hugh Fudenberg went on record that after 5 mercury jabs you were at very high risk of Alzheimer’s without taking into account the nerve destroying pesticides sprayed onto our fruit, vegetable and animal foods perhaps in synergy. Along with the 69 or so other USA vaccines currently pumped into others with absolute no ill effect on me, many of which are for illnesses induced by your other vaccines, we now have the good news that even if Alzheimers comes from a mercury injection at your local doctors he can supply you with another vaccine that will keep you free of Alzheimers. I only hope it costs less than the 400 dollars for some other vaccines? Lets hope it’s more effective than the chemical treatments used at the moment: Alzheimer's antipsychotic drugs " are not the answer for most, " report says By Gellene Los Angeles Times Drugs widely prescribed to control agitation, aggression, hallucinations or delusions in Alzheimer's patients provided few, if any, benefits and carried severe side effects, according to a large study released Wednesday. The findings of the federally funded clinical trial challenged conventional wisdom about the medications and painted a grim picture of the state of treatment of Alzheimer's disease. " We need a new generation of drugs for these very serious behaviors, " said Dr. Insel, director of the National Institute of Mental Health, which paid for the study. " These existing drugs are not the answer for most. " Alzheimer's disease is a disorder of the brain's nerve cells that progressively impairs memory, thinking and behavior. An estimated 4.5 million Americans have the disease, most of them over 65. In the later stages of the illness, many patients experience severe personality changes and psychotic symptoms that pose huge challenges to caregivers. Those changes are often the determining factor in a family's decision to place a relative with Alzheimer's disease in a nursing home. No drugs have been approved to treat these symptoms, but some studies have suggested that antipsychotic drugs developed for treating schizophrenia may help. The drugs carry a " black box " warning, the strongest required by the Food and Drug Administration, about an increased risk of death in Alzheimer's patients. The latest study, conducted at 33 university and hospital clinics and nine doctor's offices in the U.S., set out to assess the effectiveness of antipsychotics Zyprexa, Seroquel and Risperdal. A total of 421 patients displaying moderate to severe psychotic symptoms, agitation or aggression were randomly assigned to receive either a placebo or an antipsychotic drug for up to 36 weeks. All patients either lived at home or at an assisted-living facility. The trial attempted to mimic real-world conditions, measuring effectiveness by how long patients took the drug before quitting because they could not tolerate the side effect or saw no improvement. On average, patients stopped taking their pills after about eight weeks, about the same duration as those taking a placebo. Depending on the drug, 37 percent to 50 percent of patients discontinued their pills because they weren't working, and up to 24 percent stopped taking them because of side effects, such as drowsiness, weight gain and confusion. All told, 82 percent of patients quit their medications. The findings, reported in the New England Journal of Medicine, were unexpected, said lead author Dr. Lon Schneider of the University of Southern California. " We thought we would see advantages with the drugs, " he said. " From a big-picture point of view ... we are not gaining any effectiveness with these medications. " Despite the discouraging results, Schneider said the drugs had a role in treating some of the worst symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. The study hinted that some individual patients might benefit from the pills, he said. " The message from this study cannot be that the drugs are not useful, " he said. But doctors should change or discontinue medications if patients have side effects or don't improve in a matter of weeks, he said. Dr. Kawas of the University of California, Irvine, who was not involved in the study, predicted that doctors would continue to use the drugs because there were no alternatives. " The behavioral problems of Alzheimer's disease are huge, " Kawas said. " To my mind, this study says these are powerful drugs and, if given in high enough doses to do any good, there are going to be side effects. " The study was the latest to reveal shortcomings in antipsychotic medications. An earlier trial, also federally funded, found the medications provided little benefit for schizophrenia patients and were no better than an older, cheaper drug, clozipine. That drug was not included in the Alzheimer's trial because it is not used to treat the disease. And from one person who took these drugs he has this to say about their effectiveness: By Haszard I took zyprexa which was ineffective for my condition and gave me diabetes. Zyprexa, which is used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, accounted for 32% of Eli Lilly's $14.6 billion revenue last year. Zyprexa is the product name for Olanzapine, it is Lilly's top selling drug. It was approved by the FDA in 1996, an 'atypical' antipsychotic a newer class of drugs without the motor side effects of the older Thorazine.Zyprexa has been linked to causing diabetes and pancreatitis. Did you know that Lilly made nearly $3 billion last year on diabetic meds, Actos, Humulin and Byetta? Yes! They sell a drug that can cause diabetes and then turn a profit on the drugs that treat the condition that they may have caused in the first place! I was prescribed Zyprexa from 1996 until 2000. In early 2000 i was shocked to have an A1C test result of 13.9 (normal is 4-6) I have no history of diabetes in my family. ---- Haszard http://www.zyprexa-victims.com Just how many non infectious illnesses are there that just love to destroy our brain cells? And is there anything we know of that loves to catalytically destroy the same? You might imagine if you even had a half answer you would be feted and rewarded handsomely? It seems your fate is to be ignored until the Big Pharma collapses in on itself when sufficient people wake up before becoming another Big Pharma client to repair previous harm. They will get it right one day I am sure. That will be when they begin to tell the whole truth and not the Great Lie. 2020 is my hope for the realisation of this truth. But I am not taking bets on it. If AD is truly the same causation as autism and Professor Fudenberg is correct, then stopping the mercury jabs may just help a little for the if not the present 12 million at least for the next 12 million children given a safer schedule of vaccines. But with 99 per cent of Americans taking at least some vaccines it may not be easy to see when the current 1 child in 3 with permanent health problems is likely to fall. In the meantime, even just to keep taking the pills doesn’t seem to work too well. Perhaps we need to go back to the old idea of taking just those vaccines that are known to be safe and just those drugs and foodstuffs that are proven good and wholesome. Aspirin may not have passed safety checks but a natural product beats a man made one anyday. GMO trypsin caused mayhem and death and when analysed and was found to contain 50 different impurities in it but it was the GMO factor that for my money that turned it into a killer. Only Big pharma could turn an essential amino acid into such a danger. God help us if they can’t even provide us with safe natural chemicals. It does help bolster my faith that the worlds most toxic element that catalytically destroys brain cells is not a good idea to have in 17 or more of our vaccines. Mercury just has to go! I remember when my daughter was born in 1971 that with the vaccines and safe drugs then; that there was not a cloud on the sky concerning health problems for her and her children. What has followed since: AIDS from nowhere, Autism from nowhere, and not least 250 000 adverse reports from vaccines, but at least there we know that with the Hannah Poling admission that one of those is correct. Big pharma isnt going to go down without a fight obviously. The BIG lie seems to be holding up for BIG pharma but as we know you can’t fool all of the people all of the time or can you? Alzheimer Disease Vaccines coming soon!