RemedySpot.com

BACKWARD TECHNOLOGY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BACKWARD TECHNOLOGY Has anyone ever wondered why it was possible to fly a man to the moon in 1969 and that man 40 years on is TOTALLY INCAPABLE of ever going to the moon again ? I sometimes think that are we beginning to see evidence that man has passed his peak of achivement and becoming addled in the brains even? STUPID even? Obviously in any event there are exceptions to every rule, but for more than a decade now there is clear evidence that man is not getting brighter but actually showing signs that he is losing his brain capacity and even the ability to use a reduced brain power. We are disputing whether autism is increasing without limit and what is the cause of this illness. With an almost ZERO amount of autism before 1930 and the present 12 million children with long term developmental problems we should also be asking whether we can stay as an advanced nation. We are an ADVANCED IGNORANT nation. We do not know so many things and when these things are KILLING more and more of us, answers are rather needed for our survival. We have proved time and time again that although we have the key to solving cancer that we are getting more and more cases without often knowing or admitting what causes them. We are getting more ADVANCED and more IGNORANT about cancer each and every year. The same people that cannot accept mercury a brain destroying element can possibly have any effects on people and instead of giving it to one day old infants now forces under the duress of law to give the foetus part of the mother’s mercury injections before birth. With cancer we have shown that rather than spillage and pollution from plutonium the single most toxic element does not cause cancer but it is the influx of people to work at nuclear plants and bring cancer with them. Our ADVANCEMENT and our IGNORANCE is total. Obviously denying that like autism, cancer was almost unknown 150 years ago. I worked on the first supersonic commercial plane, Concorde, which would have had a perfect flight record but for the fact that someone couldn’t spot a great lump of metal on an otherwise clear and perfectly visible runway. At the moment we have not the scientific knowledge or engineering ability or even the political drive to produce a plane to a design that is now more than 40 years old! Are we falling asleep at the controls or is it much worse? Are we truly incapable of achieving past feats of engineering, scientific and new discoveries because we are regressing backwards to the ability of a rat or lesser animal? I read that man can inject three separate viruses into the infant body and repeat this until the body gives the NORMAL anaphylactic response up to and including DEATH which in our declining intellectual ability we cannot see is causally related according to old established science. Today we are in a society that can put three vaccines into one to provide dangerous and repeat attacks, insults and threats to our living systems but is incapable of making just a single vaccine for measles to provide a lesser insult, lesser risk of anaphylaxis and leave inconsequential illnesses to a date when protection is imperative and necessary. When I was a boy I had many safe, effective and efficace single vaccines with not one bout of vomiting, not one crying episode, not even the pain of the injection. And no illness even remotely like the injection given. Today I read of people getting hepatitis jaundice after HEP B, getting polio type symptoms for the family, let alone the person injected and worse at the moment a vicious in house battle over whether measles found permanently in the guts of children is the vaccine measles or not. What an ALMIGHTY mess. To me a society that can give vaccines ten at a time and cause 250 000 adverse reactions but is TOTALLY incapable of supplying one 30 year old SAFE vaccine with no adverse effects is just yet another example. BACKWARD TECHNOLOGY