RemedySpot.com

SERIOUS STUFF BUT IT PAYS MY BILLS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SERIOUS STUFF BUT IT PAYS MY BILLS I wonder? 15} Dr. Max Wiznitzer, appointed by the court as an independent medical reviewer, is on staff at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, and at University Hospitals of Cleveland, Department of Neurology. Dr. Wiznitzer testified that Aiden was the victim of shaken infant syndrome and that he will remain in a persistent vegetative state until he dies. Dr. Byrne testified on behalf of Aiden’s parents. Dr. Byrne testified that he had examined Aiden and reviewed the file and concluded that Aiden’s injuries were not caused by shaken infant syndrome. Rather, Dr. Byrne testified that Aiden had a preexisting condition and that an unspecified acute event sent him into respiratory arrest. When it comes to VACCINES then a pre-exisisting condition makes the effects of a later vaccine as NULL and VOID. So says Dr Max. But in this case the pre-existing condition appears to have escaped the good Dr Max completely. No one mentions vaccines. SHHHHHH! Comparing this to the Zeller case we see in each case the end result is the same for the luckless infants. The children end up in a permanent vegetative state. THEY ALWAYS DO after a BAD VACCINE! If you have the money then you take the vaccine companies on and in 1 case out of 250 000 you win but the rest just end up stoney broke. If you haven’t money then the courts take YOU to court for causing vaccine injuries and you end up bankrupt AND in jail. The only people who get richer are the likes of Dr Max. Regard the terminology – Dr Max reviews. Doesn’t that mean he may never have seen this patient? Note however the other doctor both describes how he has examined the child AND reviewed all the data too. Whose evidence is best? Someone who is like a vulture and waits for the food to be still and and on unconditional and repeated offer or the doctor at the sharp end that is involved with the parents and child and battles in vain to save the health of this child after giving him dozens of the best and safest vaccines in a vainless attempt to stop the seizures and gradual downward spiral to permanent vegetative disorder from a previously perfect healthy new born babe that may even have developed HEPATIC organ problems (jaundice) at age day one from damage to his kidneys and liver, AFTER his first “life saving” HEP B vaccine. Hepatic jaundice after a Hepatitis vaccine – no connection whatsoever, using state of the art EISEGESIS no doubt? I wonder what Dr Max says quietly to himself at night? SERIOUS STUFF BUT IT PAYS MY BILLS