RemedySpot.com

Photos from NY Assem. Marc Alessi Roundtable on Vaccines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12457 & l=700e3 & id=1069371724

I posted photographs from the Vaccine Roundtable sponsored by New York Assemblyman Marc Alessi held today. Doctors, parents and politicians spoke about vaccine safety, the autism-vaccine connection and vaccine exemptions. On “our” side was Barbara Loe Fisher, Gilmore, Dr. Larry Pavelsky and Louise Ho Kubakus. “Their” side had doctors from the AAP and NYS Health Department.

You should all be very proud of Barbara, , Larry and Louise. They stood strong for the parents and children of the autism community. In the audience was Ain, Barbara Kaplin, Rita Palma and Bob Moffit and his wife (along with about 50 other people). News12 Long Island was there almost the whole time shooting footage and doing interviews. I believe Autism One radio will also be posting audio from the event. I didn’t see any other media shooting video, but I did see some print reporters asking parents questions.

In addition to Alessi, Assemblymen Gottfried and Steve Englebright were also on the panel.

To read more about the event- please visit the Age of Autism page: http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/12/ny-philosophica.html#more

Thanks to everyone involved! Our voices were definitely heard today! If any video is posted by Barbara Loe Fisher, I will forward the link.

Sincerely,

Heeren

Long Island, NY