RemedySpot.com

THE CLOSING NET

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE CLOSING NET NUTS Not the un PC description of AD patients but a perfect of description of your favourite person who can’t see things properly even when looking at the answer to their problems through a MERCURY mirror. If you go back ten years, the establishment was almost clueless that mercury could possibly cause Alzheimers Disease, autism or anything worse than being as MAD AS A HATTER. We knew about being as MAD AS A HATTER hundreds of years ago for goodness sake? Even before we stuck mercury in our teeth, after drilling most of the tooth away first and long before we thought it “perfect” for putting in vaccines for one day old infants. Today my teeth stand as perfect or rather imperfect testimony to the long term benefit of boring away at oodles of hard and tough teeth and backfilling with oodles of toxic and useless mercury. Today 250 000 VAERS stand as perfect or rather imperfect testimony to the wisdom of putting mercury in vaccines. Imagine my surprise when I read that after a pain in the tooth that normal reparation processes occur. Imagine when someone tells me noone gets polio unless thay have been doused in organochlorine pesticides first. Today if you are lucky you will have oxygen blown into the cavity in your tooth to kill off the bugs and then plastic inserted to make an invisible repair. Today if you are lucky you will have a vaccine and no adverse reactions. So what is a person who has Alzheimers like? Is he or she as MAD AS A HATTER? Well it may not be PC to describe a person as being as MAD AS A HATTER but it sure does sound like the AD people I know, but of course I would never say they were as MAD AS A HATTER. That might make people wonder if MERCURY is to blame? But the clue is there – M E R C U R Y. Today guess what? We are not certain, but there is a possibility that mercury might be someway involved in the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease. We will need long term epidemiological studies. We will need another thousand years before we can be abolutely sure. We will need to examine the next TEN TRILLION people to die from AD or we may be in error. We will need To give TEN TRILLION dollars to researchers to search for the “TRUTH”. What we mustn’t do is give ONE CENT to help people with AD. What we mustn’t do is give them PLASTIC fillings when there are CHEAPER alterantives. What we mustn’t do is BAN mercury in HASTE. Let’s not get to hasty, let’s just rest on this and ask for a partial ban maybe if its convenient? After all we may be falsely accusing mercury of causing harm. And mercury IS important to enable us to have good teeth and safe vaccines even if there is a PLAUSIBLE and THEORETICAL risk, we must bear in mind we have not a CAUSAL or PROVEN link . The stories of autism and AD seem to be running along the same railway track but making the tracks out of mercury would be as dumb as putting mercury in our teeth and vaccines. But in this mad mad world ANYTHING is possible. People are indeed as MAD AS A HATTER. Not the un PC description of AD patients but a perfect description of your favourite person who can’t see things properly even when looking at the answer to their problems through a MERCURY mirror. NUTS THE CLOSING NET