RemedySpot.com

Re: Mercury poisoning, no fish tale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Unbelievable how they blame the lower intelligence babies on the fact that Mom ate the WRONG fish. Not that perhaps, she has amalgams, flu shot, rhogam shot, lives near a coal burning fire plant, etc. How many people do you know who actually eat from the forbidden fish- tile, mackeral and swordfish? Do you remember last year when our friend Dr. Snyderman said that the "cooking" makes Hg ok in the fish???? I remember my jaw dropped to the floor when I heard that. The worst part is that the American public probably believed that. Worse than that is the fact the Dr. Snyderman was insulting enough to say it.I hope pregnant women realize they are on their own. Probably the worst advice they get is from their OB unfortunately. This country is truly in a sorry state. It is a free for all for big business. One day we will all live to regret

this demented time in our lives (if we live between our gov and China).

Subject: Mercury poisoning, no fish taleTo: eoharm Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 8:01 PM

NBC news Mercury poisoning, no fish tale. Check out video.

Yet don't worry about it in those vacs.!

http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 3032619/# 28439932

Did this really happen?

Do you remember last year when our friend Dr. Snyderman said that the "cooking" makes Hg ok in the fish????

If Snyderman said that, she is truly a dolt because one cannot separate mercury from water that easily.

Aasa

From: Kathy <calicocat477@ sbcglobal. net>Subject: Mercury poisoning, no fish taleTo: eoharmyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 8:01 PM

Yes! I don't know if the piece is still on their website. I think we had a discussion here as well about it. Maybe I will find it in the archives. I think the show was actually discussing raising the recommended fish intake for pregnant womenand this came up.

From: Kathy <calicocat477@ sbcglobal. net>Subject: Mercury poisoning, no fish taleTo: eoharmyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 8:01 PM