RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FEAT or DEFEAT Is anyone here in an organisation to help get to the bottom of autism called FEAT? Well that is what they say but they don’t give out much hope of wanting to get very far if I read them correctly. I have had my application denied for the second time. Hello, Your request to join the FEAT-Austin group was not approved. The moderator of each Yahoo! group chooses whether to restrict membership in the group. Moderators who choose to restrict membership also choose whom to admit. I have not got an autistic child or one in the family, maybe because I wouldn't give any child a vaccine at one day or ten at a time at two month intervals for life or so it seems. Not really interested in joining any group where my input is unwelcome but on the other hand to deny somone who might just have some clue and suggestions seems rather strange and for me this is just the problem. There are too many autism bandwagon groups and if they turn away serious researchers then I can’t be blamed for thinking they are trying to be a CULT rather than a serious group. It would be nice to know a little bit about these people and what makes them TICK. I suppose they may reject me without the politeness of even identifying me as a HUMAN member of the species but to be called Hello or more fully Hello, is a bit RUDE. But perhaps that's me being super sensitive? The secret society of FEAT? Any information welcome. FEAT or DEFEAT