RemedySpot.com

Re: Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Magaret, I am actually trying to figure out what it was that I said to begin with.

My comments are usually immediate responses to people's stories (they are mine too) and the attempts people want to make to do the work for any purpose, goal, change, other than from a desire to know the truth. That is my story anyway. Smile.

p.s. Or, to make a guru out of .

Guest guest

Are you referring to what comment you made that elicited feedback

from ?

Love, Margaret

> Magaret, I am actually trying to figure out what it was that I said

to begin with.

>

> My comments are usually immediate responses to people's stories

(they are mine too) and the attempts people want to make to do the

work for any purpose, goal, change, other than from a desire to know

the truth. That is my story anyway. Smile.

>

>

>

> p.s. Or, to make a guru out of .

Guest guest

It has brought me joy and understanding, no stess.

who defines morality?

wrote:>If I do the work properly, will I come to see Bill as my friend and see what he did for me as a favor--something that has led me into a better future than the one I was heading for? Will I welcome the opportunity to get together with him again on a Sunday afternoon and drink a cold one?>Any thoughts or insights would be welcomed! Thanks again.>i have a best friend, who has been my closest lifetime friend for 45 years. about 15 years ago, he disrespected me for motives i did not respect, and i refused to talk to him for a year and a half, maybe 2 years. we and all of our mutual friends laugh about this, and some others will also bring up stories about how stubborn i can be, i also would not talk to my brother for 3 years, and a guy at work for a couple. it is clearly a weakness of mine that lead to this way of dealing with emotional problems, it is how i had learned to deal with my oppressive overly authoritative father.it is not a strategy a healthy balanced enlightened person would use, but in each of those situations it was the best that i could do, or so i thought at those times, and so it is what i chose. down the road i see with love , empathy, and understanding my own weakness, my immature way of dealing with these emotional difficulties. i see myself and my patterns more clearly in the present illustrated by these way that i was at those times. so it is not that i condone those ways for me now, but in allowing a strong point of view in my own expression, allowing myself to combat all ideas and morality, and choosing to deal with these situations in the way that i did, to allow a less destructive version of anger then i had had in situations previous to these, there were things that came about that were good for me.primarily two things i can think of, one is the view of these situations as stories about me, for me to understand, and the second is that my honest expression of anger, resentment, disappointment, did communicate to these others, that they had stepped over a line that was not acceptable to me.i defined my limits in this way, because i had problems defining my limits, but i did define my limits, and those with whom i do have healthy relationships in the present learned along with me, what they were. it was probably not a text book manner of behavior to prescribe to any one, but by allowing the honest expression of what was true for me, to the best degree, in the best way that i could at the time, did lead to good honest loving situations later. ones that i have no regrets about. there is no thing that i hold onto in resenment, i think because i did some how allow the expression of my hurt, and non agreement with the choices they had made in relation to me.steve__________________________________________________________________Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com/

Guest guest

Yes

, Are you referring to what comment you made that elicited feedback from ?Love, Margaret> Magaret, I am actually trying to figure out what it was that I said to begin with. > > My comments are usually immediate responses to people's stories (they are mine too) and the attempts people want to make to do the work for any purpose, goal, change, other than from a desire to know the truth. That is my story anyway. Smile.> > > > p.s. Or, to make a guru out of .

Guest guest

, I have real feedback for you now that is really for you...

I see you as someone who claims to be honest with himself (and others) because you like that story about yourself but that you are actually afraid to take a look...Or I see as you as someone who is afraid to admit you have petty or manipulative motivations...I hope that's helpful....

Guest guest

In message 2288, I suggested to that he leave his article on

depression in the files. The suggestion was that it/he could be of

service to others in this way.

In 2297, said he would put the article back up.

In 2299, you said

" Is it your story that you should be of service? "

It was this comment , I understand, that led to 's feedback in

Love, Margaret

> > Magaret, I am actually trying to figure out what it was that I

said

> to begin with.

> >

> > My comments are usually immediate responses to people's stories

> (they are mine too) and the attempts people want to make to do

the

> work for any purpose, goal, change, other than from a desire to

know

> the truth. That is my story anyway. Smile.

> >

> >

> >

> > p.s. Or, to make a guru out of .

>

>

>

Guest guest

I sent you a personal email but haven't heard back so thought I'd go

ahead on the group board an see if others have some feedback.

> I have to make a momentous decision today.

Is it true that you HAVE to make the decision today. How do you feel

when you hold the thought " I have to make this decision " . Feel it.

To me it feels like a strangle-hold, stomach-tight, breathing-short,

unfairness, victimhood (my favorite place to go ;) and tension in my

upper body.

If it is true for you that a decision has to be made, jump right in

with the problem here. I'd be willing to work on y(our) issue

together.

>. . . and I am left dissatisfied with the results.

The Work doesn't work if you have a goal, and yet even if you do have

one hiding in a dark corner of your beliefs, the Work gently shows

you how sometimes the goal is the problem. Enough of my thoughts,

please send us the thoughts you are carrying on this momentous

decision.

Lovingly,

Guest guest

I like your comments .

There are many hidden story's to discover,

i like the suprise too finding one,

you do that work for me, sometimes.

Love, Michiel

> Magaret, I am actually trying to figure out what it was that I

said to begin with.

>

> My comments are usually immediate responses to people's stories

(they are mine too) and the attempts people want to make to do the

work for any purpose, goal, change, other than from a desire to know

the truth. That is my story anyway. Smile.

>

>

>

> p.s. Or, to make a guru out of .

Guest guest

My comment was teasing and related to this: "he could be of service to others in this way."

,In message 2288, I suggested to that he leave his article on depression in the files. The suggestion was that it/he could be of service to others in this way.In 2297, said he would put the article back up.In 2299, you said"Is it your story that you should be of service?"It was this comment , I understand, that led to 's feedback in 2306.Love, Margaret> > Magaret, I am actually trying to figure out what it was that I said > to begin with. > > > > My comments are usually immediate responses to people's stories > (they are mine too) and the attempts people want to make to do the > work for any purpose, goal, change, other than from a desire to know > the truth. That is my story anyway. Smile.> > > > > > > > p.s. Or, to make a guru out of .> > >

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Definitely do not attempt to go off of Paxil cold-turkey, even if you have only

been taking 10mg for a month.  Agitation, headaches, and depression will

result.  10mg is a very small dosage, so it shouldn't take you long to wean

off.  I would go straight to 5mg for close to a month.  Then try to go off

completely after that.  5mg is about as low as you can go.  It's not even a

therapeutic dose, but it should be enough for the weaning process.

I have been taking Paxil for years.  I cannot live without it.  I went off of it

cold turkey one time and I could not believe the withdrawal issues I had!  I was

successful going off whenever I slowly weaned.  I am back on it now that I am

done having children and breastfeeding.  I only take 10mg (I'm thin and very

sensitive to meds).

Misty

To:

Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:52:04 AM

Subject: Help

If someone has been on Paxil for one month at 10 mgs, how quickly can they go

off it? I know it needs to be cut gradually, but it's causing severe depression

and agitation. MUCH worse than before taking it.I'm thinking since it hasn;t

been very long I can cut it pretty quickly, say 7.5 mgs for 5 days the 5, for 5,

then 2.5 for 5... Does this sound OK?