RemedySpot.com

Re: Weight Blankets and input from all parents who has autistic children for my research. Thank you in advance!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lori, That's a good idea. I was thinking the same thing but I was so busy and exhausted as well from core, be a student and be a mom and wife. Actually I am thinking to do it for life. Helping parents by making sensory products item to reduce tantrum and sensory issues.I have questions to all mothers or fathers: "what is your challenge to have your children with autism to sleep alone?"Are they like to be cuddle before sleep or you guys just give them medicine for quick fix.How do they cope with stress and anxiety or certain new situation. Are they tend to scratch their own body part when they nervous.Let me know the detail if you have this experience that happen in daily basis. Any input is valuable and I am dedicated my research that I got from my own autistic son to help others parents in need.He is 13 years now. He started with sign language with a lot of run away from outdoor setting and 911 situation.I myself have a lot of injured dealing with those emergency situation and I was in pain and desperate for so many years untilI realise that maybe this is my calling by having this son. The good thing is that my son, now he is speaking in sentences and he got several gold medal from Special Olympic, even go to Norther California tournament last week.I am so glad that he is independent going alone for this tournament camp for 3 days and he is so thankful to me that I gave him the opportunity to mingle with new friends and social setting. I feel like I obligated to return to God my experiences to those who in pain and having challenges in dealing with their autistic children by making products and write a book for self guidanceand motivation as a mother of autistic child. Myself, I am a proffesional independent designer, that is why I am so passionate to create this products for my own self at home as well as those who cannot sleep well because of their children with special needs. Take care and God always protect us and give this children to make us a better person. CiaoKate To: autism-aspergers From: loriyurtin@...Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:51:48 -0700Subject: Re: Weight Blankets and insurance

That may be a tough one...but, you can make your own!!!! Just look online and it is very reasonable to make your own (or, maybe find someone who can make one for you!)LoriSubject: Weight Blankets and insuranceTo: AspergersSupport , autism-aspergers Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 11:11 PM

Has anyone got insurance to pay for a weighted blanket? If so, how?

Guest guest

"what is your challenge to have your children with autism to sleep alone?"Chase has never had this issue. I started with BabyWise very early and he learned to self sooth to sleep. He has always been a very good independent sleeper. He loved to be wrapped really tight in his blanket as a baby. We did this for far longer than we should have (9 months of age!) But, he had such low tone he never moved or rolled.Are they

like to be cuddle before sleep or you guys just give them medicine for quick fix.Chase was always a cuddle bug. In fact, his twin sister who is NT, never liked to cuddle. Chase is on meds but it isn't for sleeping. How do they cope with stress and anxiety or certain new situation. Are they tend to scratch their own body part when they nervous.No self injury here. But, lots of tears and crankiness and meltdowns if uncomfortable or stressed

out.Subject: Weight Blankets and insuranceTo: AspergersSupport , autism-aspergers Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 11:11 PM

Guest guest

Thanks, Lori!Have a great July 4th to you & Everyone. My son loves the firework!Sincerely Yours,Florencia Djoe, Allied ASID, Associate AIA.Direct/Efax: Text: Http://www.MagnaKarsaDesign.com" We are the Green Space Doctors."Http://www.ShopWithCashBack.comHttp://www.Shop.com/FlorenciaDjoeHttp://www.MotivesCosmetics.com/DjoeSit • Click • Shop • Get Up to 50 % Cash BackSent from IPhone.

"what is your challenge to have your children with autism to sleep alone?"Chase has never had this issue. I started with BabyWise very early and he learned to self sooth to sleep. He has always been a very good independent sleeper. He loved to be wrapped really tight in his blanket as a baby. We did this for far longer than we should have (9 months of age!) But, he had such low tone he never moved or rolled.Are they

like to be cuddle before sleep or you guys just give them medicine for quick fix.Chase was always a cuddle bug. In fact, his twin sister who is NT, never liked to cuddle. Chase is on meds but it isn't for sleeping. How do they cope with stress and anxiety or certain new situation. Are they tend to scratch their own body part when they nervous.No self injury here. But, lots of tears and crankiness and meltdowns if uncomfortable or stressed

out.Subject: Weight Blankets and insuranceTo: AspergersSupport , autism-aspergers Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 11:11 PM