RemedySpot.com

sympathies to Joe's family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So very sorry to hear this. Joe, your life was far too short! My sympathies to his parents, family and friends, who must be devastated.Annette ________________________________________________________________________3a. Another Angel today Posted by: "" rjcj4373@... rjcj4373 Date: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm ((PST))A few months ago I posted about my sons' friend Joe, who went into the hospital for cardiac myopathy. He had taken Namenda, and just after starting it, he started having seizures and his health went downhill. After three months of multiple surgeries (2 for VAD's), his other organs had weakened so badly that he was in critical condition. I received word tonight that Joe passed at 8:38 CST. He was 16, and his angelic smile will be missed by all that knew him.He was diagnosed with autism, and was using an IPad to type in words when his teachers couldn't understand what he said. He was smart in his own way, with great knowledge of how to play video games, he loved movies, and he loved talking to anyone who was patient with him & willing to try to understand his words.Messages in this topic (2)________________________________________________________________________3b. Re: Another Angel today Posted by: "April Higgins" aprilveronica@... veronicalee97 Date: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 am ((PST))So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your friend and family.AprilTo: EOHarm From: rjcj4373@...Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 04:53:16 +0000Subject: Another Angel today