RemedySpot.com

vaccines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

France 515 th February2012VACCINS LE VIRUS DU DOUTEhttp://documentaires.france5.fr/documentaires/enquete-de-sante/vaccins-le-virus-du-doute

An emission on VACCINESFeaturing all the industry figures and practically no groups harmed with one notable exception of MARC GIRARD not to be confused possibly with MARC GIRARD who took exception on aluminium being harmful in the programme on aluminium notre poison quotidien.The video may not be available in other countries but the comments in French are excellent;I did wonder about the lady in a wheel chair after her parents gave the polio vaccine a MISS in 1964.Still alive, still wheeling around but the damning fact was she had a SEVERE reaction to her DTP.This is my HOT FAVOURITE for inducing exactly the harm she received.POLIO rose from no where when countries mass vaccinated everyone.And we know polio normally is SO MILD nearly everyone who gets it may not even experience illness.Close to meningitis and with portable means of keeping our breathing going today I doubt if the rate of this illness has changed much.Who was it who said before polio jabs anything was polio after the vaccine you had to have PROOF.And so polio went from EPIDEMIC to ZERO over night.But people getting paralysed or dying stayed the same.But the France 5 emission was a valuable contribution to the SCIENCE and not the LIES even though it was very much PRO VACCINE.