RemedySpot.com

WAKEFIELD ANDREW

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

BIG PHARMA, WAKEFIELD and MOVEMENT ON

AUTISM 2012 is a spokesman on the wide issues of autism which are close to my own views, and in particular I like the Munchausen link as my arch enemy of the vaccine industry is Roy Meadow who would go to court and PERJURE himself and add to families horrors of losing a young baby to the adverse effect of a vaccine by sending a carer, mum or dad to prison for life and collect his 50 000 pounds blood money to fund his MILLIONAIRE lifestyle.Now Roy Meadow is a man I would DEFY anyone to put in a good word for.But is moving forward on a wide front with AUTISM knowledge et al that is now ACCEPTED.Pity that CORPORATE MURDER by Big p'HARMA continues UNPUNISHED.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2012/05/22/278-the-autism-vaccination-connection/

BIG PHARMA, WAKEFIELD and MOVEMENT ON

AUTISM 2012When will GOVERNMENT LISTEN?When will GOVERNMENT ACT?AGAINSTBig p'HARMA?To be fair they do act and a litigy of BILLION dollar punishments mount against BIG p'HARMABUTMEADOW's LAW needs to be put in place against them:ONE MEDICAL CATASTROPHE is an ACCIDENTTWO MEDICAL CATASTROPHES are SUSPICIOUSBUT GOODNESS now its just plain GENOCIDEBYBIG p'HARMAWakefield is one powerful force that they have NOT sought out destroyed properly.Another FAILURE for Big p'HARMA?BIG PHARMA, WAKEFIELD and MOVEMENT ON AUTISM 2012