RemedySpot.com

Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

TSO therapy can help with IBD (colitis) To: EOHarm Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:47 PM Subject:

Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

Sure. More gut damage Probably measels virus from vaccination that is in the gut.

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/us_study_finds_sharp_rise_colitis_among_chil

TZ

"Those with money and power will always be able to manipulate those who have more aspirations then resources" WagnerUSA today 4/9/08

Guest guest

Some years ago, I attended a few lectures by Elaine Gottschall, a biochemist, who spoke about various gut issues and vaccines. Yes, she did think that vaccines had a role in destroying gut lining, making such problems more frequent in younger children. She explained how this all may have played out, but I do not have access to her lecture/slides here, and she has since passed away, so we cannot ask her any questions in person, sadly. Yet, she did leave a legacy of hope behind, in her book, "Breaking the Vicious Cycle". The diet that she outlined in that book may be useful for a variety of gastrointestinal ailments, and likely saved the life of one of her own daughters, who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at a very young age. Elaine's daughter, Judy, managed to avoid the invasive surgery she was slated for at 8

years of age, by following the specific carbohydrate diet.For me, Elaine is an exemplary role model. She actually became a biochemist after trying to make sense of her daughter's dietary woes (going to university, I believe in her forties). Elaine spent the last few years of her life sharing what she had learned there with others, some of us parents who are trying to figure out our own kids' digestive problems. I am sad that she is gone, but am glad that I heard enough of her talks to realize how important the gut-brain connection is, and to have learned from her that there may be connections there that are not recognized by mainstream medicine.Aasa To: EOHarm Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:47:56 PM Subject: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

Sure. More gut damage Probably measels virus from vaccination that is in the gut.

TZ

"Those with money and power will always be able to manipulate those who have more aspirations then resources" WagnerUSA today 4/9/08

Guest guest

I'll provide the link to Elaine's book here, in case anyone is interested.http://www.breakingtheviciouscycle.info/Aasa To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:26:55 PM Subject: Re: Study

Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

Some years ago, I attended a few lectures by Elaine Gottschall, a biochemist, who spoke about various gut issues and vaccines. Yes, she did think that vaccines had a role in destroying gut lining, making such problems more frequent in younger children. She explained how this all may have played out, but I do not have access to her lecture/slides here, and she has since passed away, so we cannot ask her any questions in person, sadly. Yet, she did leave a legacy of hope behind, in her book, "Breaking the Vicious Cycle". The diet that she outlined in that book may be useful for a variety of gastrointestinal ailments, and likely saved the life of one of her own daughters, who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at a very young age. Elaine's daughter, Judy, managed to avoid the invasive surgery she was slated for at 8

years of age, by following the specific carbohydrate diet.For me, Elaine is an exemplary role model. She actually became a biochemist after trying to make sense of her daughter's dietary woes (going to university, I believe in her forties). Elaine spent the last few years of her life sharing what she had learned there with others, some of us parents who are trying to figure out our own kids' digestive problems. I am sad that she is gone, but am glad that I heard enough of her talks to realize how important the gut-brain connection is, and to have learned from her that there may be connections there that are not recognized by mainstream medicine.Aasa To: EOHarm Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:47:56 PM Subject: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

TZ

Guest guest

And to further avoid any future issues, avoid any food that is genetically modified and above all..... corn. To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:26 PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

TZ

Guest guest

Also, avoid anything with non-organic soy, which could include many different products. To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:52:06 PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

And to further avoid any future issues, avoid any food that is genetically modified and above all..... corn. To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:26 PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

TZ

Guest guest

This is how pervasive gmo foods can be. My child, who is chemically sensitive is so sensitive that he can react to supposed "organic" chicken right down to the soy ingredients that childen had been fed. I found out by investigating the Applegate Organic Chicken breast slices (pre-pkged) is fed a "grain mixture" of corn and soy and other grains. This is passed from chicken to person consuming said product. My son reacts violently to soy. I had no idea a company like this would resort to feeding organic chickens this questionable food(?). Here I thought I found a convenient food that was safe. But not. To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:26 PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

Also, avoid anything with non-organic soy, which could include many different products. To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:52:06

PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

And to further avoid any future issues, avoid any food that is genetically modified and above all..... corn. To: "EOHarm " <EOHarm > Sent: Wednesday,

July 11, 2012 7:26 PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

Some years ago, I attended a few lectures by Elaine Gottschall, a biochemist, who spoke about various gut issues and vaccines. Yes, she did think that vaccines had a role in destroying gut lining, making such problems more frequent in younger children. She explained how this all may have played out, but I do not have access to her lecture/slides here, and she has since passed away, so we cannot ask her any questions in person, sadly. Yet, she did leave a legacy of hope behind, in her book, "Breaking the Vicious Cycle". The diet that she outlined in that book may be useful for a variety of gastrointestinal ailments, and likely saved the life of one of her own daughters, who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at a very young age. Elaine's daughter, Judy, managed to avoid the invasive surgery she was

slated for at 8

TZ

Guest guest

oh man - I have had the same thing happen with chicken and beef I was

buying - listed as natural - fed corn................

I buy applegate turkey breast - I will have to look at that. But

NOTHING labeled as organic should have any GMO corn.

Did you check to see if organic corn and soy?

Sheri

At 03:47 PM 7/12/2012, you wrote:

This is how pervasive gmo foods

can be. My child, who is chemically sensitive is so sensitive that

he can react to supposed " organic " chicken right down to the

soy ingredients that childen had been fed. I found out by

investigating the Applegate Organic Chicken breast slices (pre-pkged) is

fed a " grain mixture " of corn and soy and other grains.

This is passed from chicken to person consuming said product. My

son reacts violently to soy. I had no idea a company like this

would resort to feeding organic chickens this questionable

food(?). Here I thought I found a convenient food that

was safe. But not.

To: " EOHarm "

<EOHarm >

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:26 PM

Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among

Children

Also, avoid anything with non-organic soy, which could include

many different products.

<EOHarm >

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:52:06 PM

Children

And to further avoid any future issues, avoid any food that is

genetically modified and above all..... corn.

<EOHarm >

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:26 PM

Children

Some years ago, I attended a few lectures by Elaine Gottschall, a

biochemist, who spoke about various gut issues and vaccines. Yes, she did

think that vaccines had a role in destroying gut lining, making such

problems more frequent in younger children. She explained how this all

may have played out, but I do not have access to her lecture/slides here,

and she has since passed away, so we cannot ask her any questions in

person, sadly. Yet, she did leave a legacy of hope behind, in her book,

" Breaking the Vicious Cycle " . The diet that she outlined in

that book may be useful for a variety of gastrointestinal ailments, and

likely saved the life of one of her own daughters, who was diagnosed with

ulcerative colitis at a very young age. Elaine's daughter, Judy, managed

to avoid the invasive surgery she was slated for at 8 years of age, by

following the specific carbohydrate diet.

For me, Elaine is an exemplary role model. She actually became a

biochemist after trying to make sense of her daughter's dietary woes

(going to university, I believe in her forties). Elaine spent the last

few years of her life sharing what she had learned there with others,

some of us parents who are trying to figure out our own kids' digestive

problems. I am sad that she is gone, but am glad that I heard enough of

her talks to realize how important the gut-brain connection is, and to

have learned from her that there may be connections there that are not

recognized by mainstream medicine.

Aasa

To: EOHarm

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:47:56 PM

Subject: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among

Children

Sure. More gut damage Probably measels virus from vaccination that

is in the gut.

TZ

" Those with money and power will always be able to manipulate those

who have more aspirations then resources " WagnerUSA today

4/9/08

Guest guest

My daughter was reading ingredients to me as I was tending to my screaming child but I believe she read that it was organic. Personally, from what I have read soy is a bad thing for boys anyway. I think Dr. Mercola had my ear on that subject. What do you think about soy in general? From: Sheri Nakken

To: EOHarm Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:17 PM Subject: Re: Study Finds Sharp Rise in Colitis Among Children

oh man - I have had the same thing happen with chicken and beef I was

buying - listed as natural - fed corn................

I buy applegate turkey breast - I will have to look at that. But

NOTHING labeled as organic should have any GMO corn.

Did you check to see if organic corn and soy?

Sheri

At 03:47 PM 7/12/2012, you wrote:

This is how pervasive gmo foods

can be. My child, who is chemically sensitive is so sensitive that

he can react to supposed "organic" chicken right down to the

soy ingredients that childen had been fed. I found out by

investigating the Applegate Organic Chicken breast slices (pre-pkged) is

fed a "grain mixture" of corn and soy and other grains.

This is passed from chicken to person consuming said product. My

son reacts violently to soy. I had no idea a company like this

would resort to feeding organic chickens this questionable

food(?). Here I thought I found a convenient food that

was safe. But not.

To: "EOHarm "

<EOHarm >

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 8:26 PM

Children

Also, avoid anything with non-organic soy, which could include

many different products.

<EOHarm >

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:52:06 PM

Children

And to further avoid any future issues, avoid any food that is

genetically modified and above all..... corn.

<EOHarm >

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:26 PM

Children

Some years ago, I attended a few lectures by Elaine Gottschall, a

biochemist, who spoke about various gut issues and vaccines. Yes, she did

think that vaccines had a role in destroying gut lining, making such

problems more frequent in younger children. She explained how this all

may have played out, but I do not have access to her lecture/slides here,

and she has since passed away, so we cannot ask her any questions in

person, sadly. Yet, she did leave a legacy of hope behind, in her book,

"Breaking the Vicious Cycle". The diet that she outlined in

that book may be useful for a variety of gastrointestinal ailments, and

likely saved the life of one of her own daughters, who was diagnosed with

ulcerative colitis at a very young age. Elaine's daughter, Judy, managed

to avoid the invasive surgery she was slated for at 8 years of age, by

following the specific carbohydrate diet.

For me, Elaine is an exemplary role model. She actually became a

biochemist after trying to make sense of her daughter's dietary woes

(going to university, I believe in her forties). Elaine spent the last

few years of her life sharing what she had learned there with others,

some of us parents who are trying to figure out our own kids' digestive

problems. I am sad that she is gone, but am glad that I heard enough of

her talks to realize how important the gut-brain connection is, and to

have learned from her that there may be connections there that are not

recognized by mainstream medicine.

Aasa

To: EOHarm

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:47:56 PM