RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Would breast milk for an older child be benefi...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Not so here, I was pretty much forced into breastfeeding as he was a premmie and in hospital, I believe he had a direct link to all my issues through the breast milk, his brother was not breastfed and has far less intolerances as well as being much higher functioning.

I had terrible trouble producing the milk and I was reluctant because of the fear of passing things on beyond what he may have got from being in the womb anyway. HIV mums don't breastfeed, do they? There is enormous pressure on mothers to breastfeed.

Vicky

Re: Would breast milk for an older child be benefi...

i have talked to countless moms who said there kids health detiorated after stopping breast milk...this happened to my own son as well he was healthy and thriving till i stopped breastfeeding...i had read even with a toxic mother the unique healing qualitys of breastmilk far outwiegh the other toxins....this is what i have read from many places and considering what happened to myself and others i believe this to be true...i would give my right arm if i could produce breast milk again for my son. bbut hey thats just me

channa

> >

> > Potential hurt would be that whatever is in mother's breasmilk might have

> > been passed on to child to cause/contribute to autism, and if still there

> > could make it worse. Speculative of course but in theory very possible.

> >

> > Natasa

> >

> >

> >

> > > Colleen

> > > look on the bright side what hurt can it cause? I do not know of any

> > > .....even to yourself my sister in law breast fed my niece up to a little

> > > bit

> > > after 12 months without no risk for her health as long as you eat properly

> > > you the basics of breastfeeding ....

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Very similar situation here with breastfeeding and incredible stress of being pushed and bullied by various 'advisors'. Yes true re HIV, approx one in seven mum-to-child transmission is through breastmilk (there is ways to heat-treat own milk but very complicated).Breastfeeding is also the main route of transmission of HTLV, another human retrovirus and neuropathogen (causes CNS disorders and cancer and god knows what else). It is prevalent in Asia, Africa and Caribbean mostly, but then again no one ever does regular surveilance/tests in Europe and the West so we can only guess how many of us are infected and how many diseases are linked. Most doctors here haven't even heard of it let along know how to order tests etc …. Reply-To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 04:52:46 -0500 (EST)To: "Autism-Biomedical-Europe " <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >Subject: Re: Re: Would breast milk for an older child be benefi...

Not so here, I was pretty much forced into breastfeeding as he was a premmie and in hospital, I believe he had a direct link to all my issues through the breast milk, his brother was not breastfed and has far less intolerances as well as being much higher functioning.

I had terrible trouble producing the milk and I was reluctant because of the fear of passing things on beyond what he may have got from being in the womb anyway. HIV mums don't breastfeed, do they? There is enormous pressure on mothers to breastfeed.

Vicky Re: Would breast milk for an older child be benefi...

i have talked to countless moms who said there kids health detiorated after stopping breast milk...this happened to my own son as well he was healthy and thriving till i stopped breastfeeding...i had read even with a toxic mother the unique healing qualitys of breastmilk far outwiegh the other toxins....this is what i have read from many places and considering what happened to myself and others i believe this to be true...i would give my right arm if i could produce breast milk again for my son. bbut hey thats just me

channa

> >

> > Potential hurt would be that whatever is in mother's breasmilk might have

> > been passed on to child to cause/contribute to autism, and if still there

> > could make it worse. Speculative of course but in theory very possible.

> >

> > Natasa

> >

> >

> >

> > > Colleen

> > > look on the bright side what hurt can it cause? I do not know of any

> > > .....even to yourself my sister in law breast fed my niece up to a little

> > > bit

> > > after 12 months without no risk for her health as long as you eat properly

> > > you the basics of breastfeeding ....

> > >

> > >

> >

>