RemedySpot.com

Re: Z-natural

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Why do you think it might not be safe? I use it so do many others including Lucinda. They says it takes metals out, free floating ones but its never been proved one way or the other

Mx

Hi, just looking at Z-natural. Is this safe to use? I would have thought not. Doesn't it chelate metals as well as other toxins? Sue

Guest guest

Oh, I am still learning. I thought the only safe way to remove metals was using Cutler protocol. I have misunderstood. So,free floating metals that have not lodged anywhere, eg brain, bones, can be removed in other ways? By free floating do you mean they are still in the blood? Are there other ways to remove them? So, it would make sense to try and remove them some way, even if you are not chelating( Andy Cutler way), before they do lodge somewhere? Sorry for stupid questions. OMG I have so much to learn!!!!! Sue To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 13:00 Subject: Re: Z-natural

Why do you think it might not be safe? I use it so do many others including Lucinda. They says it takes metals out, free floating ones but its never been proved one way or the other

Mx

Hi, just looking at Z-natural. Is this safe to use? I would have thought not. Doesn't it chelate metals as well as other toxins? Sue

Guest guest

There are some metals always hanging about, its not been proven that zeolites remove metals, only ammonia (which is why I don't understand why Yasko doesn't use it) but it did Sam good on it after initial yeast flare

You did good, you know what you don't want to do!! Zeolites don't have 2 thiol groups so they can't 'chelate' in true sense of the word. There are no stupid questions on this list :)

Mx

Oh, I am still learning. I thought the only safe way to remove metals was using Cutler protocol. I have misunderstood. So,free floating metals that have not lodged anywhere, eg brain, bones, can be removed in other ways? By free floating do you mean they are still in the blood? Are there other ways to remove them? So, it would make sense to try and remove them some way, even if you are not chelating( Andy Cutler way), before they do lodge somewhere? Sorry for stupid questions. OMG I have so much to learn!!!!! Sue

To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 13:00Subject: Re: Z-natural

Mx