RemedySpot.com

Re: new pics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your children are beautiful. The DD digits aren't that bad. Really.

,Mum to Elisha 20 (DS), Karissa 17, Kelsey 14 and Baby Mason 1 (DS)

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:13:53 AMSubject: new pics

I too was slacking and not able to get cards out to everyone this year. I did finally post a few new pics in my photo album on our Yahoo groups website. My folder name is: Jon, Liz,

I wish everyone happy holidays and hope we all have a great new year. I can't believe my kids and a few others will hit the double digits in the Spring! Yikes! Time flies. Like someone else said, even if you don't respond often, knowing that this group is there for you in thoughts and prayers whenever needed - and worldwide - is such a great feeling. We are linked together with a special bond. Like a special cool club to be in. :o)

Mom to Jon, Liz, (DS), 9 1/'2 yrs old, Arlington, VA

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.

You inspired me to try adding photos as well... and it worked!

Sheryl Knapp

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:13:53 AMSubject: new pics

I too was slacking and not able to get cards out to everyone this year. I did finally post a few new pics in my photo album on our Yahoo groups website. My folder name is: Jon, Liz,

I wish everyone happy holidays and hope we all have a great new year. I can't believe my kids and a few others will hit the double digits in the Spring! Yikes! Time flies. Like someone else said, even if you don't respond often, knowing that this group is there for you in thoughts and prayers whenever needed - and worldwide - is such a great feeling. We are linked together with a special bond. Like a special cool club to be in. :o)

Mom to Jon, Liz, (DS), 9 1/'2 yrs old, Arlington, VA

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.