RemedySpot.com

Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cyndi,

Congratulations on your new baby girl, Lexi. I will keep her in my prayers. I, too, have a beautiful daughter with Down Syndrome, Sara, who is now 14 and she has a twin brother, , who does not have DS. I have been a member of this group since they were 4 and welcome you and your family. I look forward to seeing a picture of Lexi. Merry Christmas.

Marcia

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

11:43 am

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

She does have DS and is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. She has some serious heart stuff going on and has been in the NICU since she was born. I just came home a couple of hours ago and will be going there to nurse her often until she comes home. She will not eat from a bottle at this point so they are tube feeding. Pray for my little angel to come home soon. I miss her so very much. I will send pics soon.

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

From: Caylor <annacayloryahoo (DOT) com>Subject: My FamilyTo: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

Hi my name is . I am 40 years old. At 20 I have my first child, Elisha, she was born with down syndrome. I had my next daughter at age 22 and then my 3rd at 25.

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a 12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I wouldn't change this for anything.

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now. One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Wow, what a wonderful Christmas gift. Prayers your new daughter is strong. Send pictures when you can. Sent from my iPhone

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

She does have DS and is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. She has some serious heart stuff going on and has been in the NICU since she was born. I just came home a couple of hours ago and will be going there to nurse her often until she comes home. She will not eat from a bottle at this point so they are tube feeding. Pray for my little angel to come home soon. I miss her so very much. I will send pics soon.

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

From: Caylor <annacayloryahoo (DOT) com>Subject: My FamilyTo: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

Hi my name is . I am 40 years old. At 20 I have my first child, Elisha, she was born with down syndrome. I had my next daughter at age 22 and then my 3rd at 25.

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a 12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I wouldn't change this for anything.

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now.

Cyndi,

Congratulations!!!!! Our prayers are with you. Please keep us informed.

Mother to 20 yr old DS, 17 and 14 and 1 yr old DS

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:31:21 PMSubject: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here!

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

Congratulations Cyndi!! Prayers for a quick NICU stay and her heart issues to be fixed soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Mom to Tristin (11), Camille (7), Elijah (5), Caleb and Isaac (3) ID twins with Ds

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart . . . pursue those." -unknownTo: Multiples-DS From: christianone93560@...Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:31:21 -0800Subject: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here!

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

Congratulations on the birth of your new little angel Lexi! I will Pray for Lexi's heart problems. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Judy & Bob parents to 29yrs the joy of our lives who happens to have ds and multiple disabilities and

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:31:21 PMSubject: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here!

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

Congratulations, Cyndi. I am so happy to hear your little girl is here. I will pray for the heart problems and that she will be home soon. I know how hard the NICU is....Jordan passed away there at 13 days and his twin, was there for 9.5 weeks. is still tube fed.....but will be 6 next month! I have faith Lexi will be as strong and stubborn as .

Deanna, mom to

Alyssa, 14

, 12

Jarod, 8

(DS) 5

~i~Jordan (DS) 1/20/03-2/2/03

My Family

To: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a 12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I wouldn't change this for anything.

=2

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Cyndi,

Congratulations!! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Koz-Riddle

Mom to Taryn,6, Cate,4(ds) and Ella,2(ds)

Cyndi,

Congrats on your new arrival, I will pray for her to be strong and to be able to be home with

you all soon. I feel your pain being apart.

Irene

My FamilyTo: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3713 (20081223) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Congratulations !! I pray your little one gets strong and is home

soon. God bless you during this holiday season.

Christie~~mom to (6) and the twins ph (T21) and

(nearly 18 months old now!!)

Congratulations, !! I will be praying for Lexi, you and your

family. I know how hard the NICU can be. Noah was there b/c of his

heart defect. I'll also pray for her doctors and nurses to provide her

with the best care.

Debby

>

> Congratulations !! I pray your little one gets strong and is

home

> soon. God bless you during this holiday season.

>

> Christie~~mom to (6) and the twins ph (T21) and

> (nearly 18 months old now!!)

>

Cyndi,

Congratulations on your new addition and

welcome Lexi!! I know how hard it is to have her in the NICU; my sons

first Christmas was in the NICU. Dress her up and take pictures if you

can; it’s her first Christmas.

I will be praying for your family and for

Lexi. God will watch over her and take great care of her and I know she

will be home soon.

Cecilia mom to &

(4, ID DS) and (2)

From: Multiples-DS [mailto:Multiples-DS ] On Behalf Of Cyndi Holland

Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008

10:31 PM

To: Multiples-DS

Subject: Birth

Announcement My new daughter is here!

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

She does have DS and is the most beautiful baby girl

I have ever seen. She has some serious heart stuff going on and has been in

the NICU since she was born. I just came home a couple of hours ago and will

be going there to nurse her often until she comes home. She will not eat from

a bottle at this point so they are tube feeding. Pray for my little angel to

come home soon. I miss her so very much. I will send pics soon.

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

<annacayloryahoo (DOT) com>

Subject: My Family

To: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

Hi my name is . I am 40 years old. At 20 I

have my first child, Elisha, she was born with down syndrome. I had my next

daughter at age 22 and then my 3rd at 25.

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a

12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I

was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa

area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I

wouldn't change this for anything.

Congratulations Cyndi. What a beautiful Christmas present for you and your family. We will all pray that her heart ailment is minor and fixable and that she's healthy enough to be home with you soon. God bless you all!

xo maggie

Mom to Olivia '01 and & '05 (IDs w/ DS)

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:31:21 PMSubject: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here!

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.