RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Feeling Dumb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sandy,

A bit behind on my emails. Loved your letter,so interesting to read. With everything on your plate, I was impressed!! I am doing good to just get the card out the door.

And hearing about Maine brought back such wonderful memories. My three sisters and I take a trip to a different state every year (no husbands, no kids) and we were in Maine two years ago. WOW! Just loved traveling through the state and of course, the seafood.

Hope you are staying warm and wish you a very special Christmas.

- Koz-Riddle

Mom to Taryn,6, Cate,4 (ds) and Ella,2 (ds)

Subject: Re: Feeling DumbTo: Multiples-DS Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 12:33 PM

Thank you all so much. Crying now. It is so hard at times having children much less having my special boys. On the funny side, I have sent out over 60 cards and the only cards we have received are from all of you wonderful Mom's and Dad's. My kids look so Normal when I look at yours its the other kids in my family that don't fit. Thanks for putting up with me. I did get an A in my first class and only have 3 more to finishes. Hugs and much love.

Sandy

Mom to , (ds) and (ds) 8yrs old plus 4 more!