RemedySpot.com

Birth Announcement My new daughter is here!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lexi Lynn Holland

Born 12/19/08

11:43 am

6 lbs 9 oz

18.5 in

She does have DS and is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. She has some serious heart stuff going on and has been in the NICU since she was born. I just came home a couple of hours ago and will be going there to nurse her often until she comes home. She will not eat from a bottle at this point so they are tube feeding. Pray for my little angel to come home soon. I miss her so very much. I will send pics soon.

Thanks everyone!

Cyndi mom to 4 now.

From: Caylor <annacayloryahoo (DOT) com>Subject: My FamilyTo: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

Hi my name is . I am 40 years old. At 20 I have my first child, Elisha, she was born with down syndrome. I had my next daughter at age 22 and then my 3rd at 25.

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a 12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I wouldn't change this for anything.

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your HotmailĀ® account now.