RemedySpot.com

RE: My Family/ To Cyndi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Cyndi! My name is Joyce and I have given birth to "three" kids with Down Syndrome. They are all trisomy 21 and they are the joy of our live's. My husband, Mike, and I have seven kids altogether. I went to genetic counseling for all three and all three times we were told it's just a "fluke" at conception when those cells start dividing up to make a baby. (They say neither Mike nor myself is a "carrier".) Well, I agree with you, I believe it's all God. I know He's in control and He won't give us anything we can't handle, after all, I lean on HIM for everything. I just take one day at a time, and most days are very joyous. I can't even imagine life without them! I have a very supportive family, so that is good! It seems like just yesterday that they were born and time has flown by! is now 25, is 15, and is 11. Keep us all posted as to when your new bundle of joy arrives and know that we all care! Until next time, take care!

Joyce-wife to Mike 33 wonderful years!!!

mom to:

-32, Leah-31, Mikey-28, -25-DS, -23, -15-DS, and -11-DS/Autism

To: Multiples-DS From: christianone93560@...Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:21:43 -0800Subject: Re: My Family

Welcome

My name is Cyndi, I'm 39 yrs old. I had my first son at 21 yrs, my second son when I was 32 born with Down Syndrome, my third son when I was 37 yrs old and now pregnant with my 4th child a girl who will be born with Down Syndrome in 2 weeks. I really thought I was the only one with 2 biological children born with DS. I love my son and will love my daughter, but I am not sure how something like that happens... some kids with and some kids without.. It must be a God thing. :)

Your family is beautiful!

Cyndi

From: Caylor <annacaylor>Subject: My FamilyTo: Multiples-DS Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 3:09 PM

Hi my name is . I am 40 years old. At 20 I have my first child, Elisha, she was born with down syndrome. I had my next daughter at age 22 and then my 3rd at 25.

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a 12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I wouldn't change this for anything.

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your HotmailĀ® account now.