RemedySpot.com

Re: Feeling Dumb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I loved your letter too!!!Mom to Tristin (11), Camille (7), Elijah (5), Caleb and Isaac (3) twins with DS

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart . . . pursue those." -unknownTo: Multiples-DS From: junglemom9@...Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:07:47 +0000Subject: Feeling Dumb

Well everyone, it is so nice to get all of your cards and PICTURES.

This is the first year we didn't do real pictures and I wanted to

appologize for encluding our family Christmas letter with the picture

included. Your children and families are all so lovely. Wish I had

done it differently. I promise to have a real picture in next years

card. Hope you all understand that I'm not only old and a parent of

multiples, but back in college, again, with a full load.

Hugs and lots of warm wishes!!

Sandy Weber

Mom to triplets. , (ds), (ds) 8.5yrs old and 4 more!!

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now.

Us tooWe put it up with the rest of all the cards. I am trying to finish mine this weekend and get them out.I loved your letter too!!!Mom to Tristin (11), Camille (7), Elijah (5), Caleb and Isaac (3) twins with DS "There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart . . . pursue those." -unknownTo: Multiples-DS From: junglemom9Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:07:47 +0000Subject: Feeling DumbWell everyone, it is so nice to get all of your cards and PICTURES. This is the first year we didn't do real pictures and I wanted to appologize for encluding our family Christmas letter with the picture included. Your children and families are all so lovely. Wish I had done it differently. I promise to have a real picture in next years card. Hope you all understand that I'm not only old and a parent of multiples, but back in college, again, with a full load.Hugs and lots of warm wishes!!Sandy WeberMom to triplets. , (ds), (ds) 8.5yrs old and 4 more!!Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now.

Sandy - I enjoyed your Christmas letter. It's a great catch-up and the picture of your family was beautiful. I'm finishing off my Christmas letter right now to send out to my friends and family... including all of you. Don't feel dumb at all... Because if you're dumb for doing it then I'm even dumber for repeating it ! Hope you like mine when you get it as much as I enjoyed yours. xo maggie

Mom to Olivia '01 and & '05 (IDs w/ DS)

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:07:47 PMSubject: Feeling Dumb

Well everyone, it is so nice to get all of your cards and PICTURES. This is the first year we didn't do real pictures and I wanted to appologize for encluding our family Christmas letter with the picture included. Your children and families are all so lovely. Wish I had done it differently. I promise to have a real picture in next years card. Hope you all understand that I'm not only old and a parent of multiples, but back in college, again, with a full load.Hugs and lots of warm wishes!!Sandy WeberMom to triplets. , (ds), (ds) 8.5yrs old and 4 more!!

Thank you all so much. Crying now. It is so hard at times having children much less having my special boys. On the funny side, I have sent out over 60 cards and the only cards we have received are from all of you wonderful Mom's and Dad's. My kids look so Normal when I look at yours its the other kids in my family that don't fit. Thanks for putting up with me. I did get an A in my first class and only have 3 more to finishes. Hugs and much love.

Sandy

Mom to , (ds) and (ds) 8yrs old plus 4 more!