RemedySpot.com

Help; D/S & Autism.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I was approached by a woman whose children go to school with my oldest daughter. She has a friend in Switzerland who has a child who has Down syndrome and was just diagnosed with autism and has no idea where to turn. I believe it's a boy and he's about 4 or 5 and is non verbal. I remember a few months back there were a lot of e-mails about D/s & Autism and was wondering if anyone still has those e-mails in a file somewhere or could anyone out there send me some info to forward to this woman.

Thanks everyone.

Sherrill Berte

mom to Jillian 11, and 7 on December 28th!!!Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.

Thank you so much , I just forwarded your e-mail to the mom from school.

Have a nice weekend.

Sherrill

Hey there a list serve like Multiples but for DS and Autism. My middle son has Autism and DS he is now 10yrs old. She welcome to email me at cmedrano99 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: SETREB@...Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:15:00 ESTTo: <MULTIPLES-DSYAHOOGROUPS (DOT) COM>Subject: Help; D/S Autism.....

Hi Everyone,

I was approached by a woman whose children go to school with my oldest daughter. She has a friend in Switzerland who has a child who has Down syndrome and was just diagnosed with autism and has no idea where to turn. I believe it's a boy and he's about 4 or 5 and is non verbal. I remember a few months back there were a lot of e-mails about D/s & Autism and was wondering if anyone still has those e-mails in a file somewhere or could anyone out there send me some info to forward to this woman.

Thanks everyone.

Sherrill Berte

mom to Jillian 11, and 7 on December 28th!!!

Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.

Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.

Hey there a list serve like Multiples but for DS and Autism. My middle son has Autism and DS he is now 10yrs old. She welcome to email me at cmedrano99@... Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: SETREB@...Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:15:00 ESTTo: <MULTIPLES-DSYAHOOGROUPS (DOT) COM>Subject: Help; D/S Autism..... Hi Everyone, I was approached by a woman whose children go to school with my oldest daughter. She has a friend in Switzerland who has a child who has Down syndrome and was just diagnosed with autism and has no idea where to turn. I believe it's a boy and he's about 4 or 5 and is non verbal. I remember a few months back there were a lot of e-mails about D/s & Autism and was wondering if anyone still has those e-mails in a file somewhere or could anyone out there send me some info to forward to this woman. Thanks everyone. Sherrill Bertemom to Jillian 11, and 7 on December 28th!!!Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.

Hi Sherrill,

You can add me to the list to forward. was officially diagnoised as Autistic as well as having Downs.... Small world...

Hey , just thinking about you and the kids. Hope Rusty is survinving the fun and the ice cream isn't Give Kids the World amazing!!!

Hugs to all

Sandy Weber ,

mom to Way too Many! Including Triplets!