Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wanted to say we are still around. I am married to Rusty of 15yrs. We

have 2 biological children and 1 adopted son. is 15yrs with DS, Dayton

is 10yrs with DS and Autism and is 6yr with DS and CP and FTT . We live

southern part of GA USA!

Right now we are in sunny Orlando FL at Disney leaving tomorrow for Daytona FL

then home on Sun .

Irene if u get this email me mabey we can see yall again while we r down here.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Hi Gayla,

Yes maybe sometime when the weather is warmer we can get together if you come this way to your folks. It would be fun seeing you all. Hope your girls stay healthy also. has done pretty well even with his osteoporosis. has done Special Olympic bowling in Topeka in October and Overland Park in November, that is always a good time. We will be taking to the Sprint Center in KC the last of January to see Sesame Street Live. He seems to always enjoy that so hope the weather co-operates so we don't have to miss it. So far that hasn't ever happened and we have taken him the last several years to see it.

You tell your folks hi from us. Hope they are healthy also.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Judy &

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 9:28:01 PMSubject: Re: Update

Hey Judy! I'm at my folks house now. Wish I would of known for sure I was coming, we might of been able to have a get together. Although I rather do that in warmer weather. Only problem is, that I don't visit more than once a year. They always come my way. Hope 's bone health is doing better.

Enjoy the holidays!

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Judith Oyer <joyer123yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Checking in. had his year check up for osteoporosis after being on fasomax and his hips were better but his spine was worse. He also had a physical therapy evaluation to make sure that all exercises were being done correct and benefit his bones getting stronger. still attends a day service here in town which he enjoys.

I can't believe Christmas is almost here and it is so cold here in KS. We had a great Thanksgiving with family here and I cooked the turkey and trimings.

Judy & Bob Parents to 29yrs. the joy of our lives who happens to have ds and multiple disabilities and .

From: "cmedrano99yahoo (DOT) com" <cmedrano99yahoo (DOT) com>To: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 5, 2008 7:57:29 PMSubject: Update

Wanted to say we are still around. I am married to Rusty of 15yrs. We have 2 biological children and 1 adopted son. is 15yrs with DS, Dayton is 10yrs with DS and Autism and is 6yr with DS and CP and FTT . We live southern part of GA USA! Right now we are in sunny Orlando FL at Disney leaving tomorrow for Daytona FL then home on Sun . Irene if u get this email me mabey we can see yall again while we r down here.Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-- Gayla