RemedySpot.com

RE: My Family/To

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

My name is Joyce. Welcome to this group! You're family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I have seven kids. Three of them have Down Syndrome. They are the love of our live's! We too feel blessed over and over! There are many on this site with two Down Syndrome kids and we all share with each other and I hope you find this an awesome place to make some friend's! We can all relate in one way or another. We look forward to getting to know you better! Until then, May God richly bless you all!

Joyce-wife to Mike (33 wonderful years!)

mom to:

-32, Leah-31, -28, -25-Down Syndrome, -23, -15-Down Syndrome,

and -11-Down Syndrome/Autism

To: Multiples-DS From: annacaylor@...Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:09:00 -0800Subject: My Family

Hi my name is . I am 40 years old. At 20 I have my first child, Elisha, she was born with down syndrome. I had my next daughter at age 22 and then my 3rd at 25.

My other two daughter were born 'normal'. I have a 12 month old now. His name is Mason. He was also born with down syndrome. I was blessed over and over again. I live in the burg Pa area. I felt like I was the only one with 2 downs children. I wouldn't change this for anything.

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailĀ® account.