RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

She is just beautiful! Congratulations. I am so happy is is home with her family.Sorry here is the attachment :)Lexi is here! Attached is a power point flyer with a picture of her, I hope you all can open it. Cyndi mom to 17, Zachary 7 DS, Caleb 2 and little Lexi 7 days old DS <is (Lexi) Lynn Holland Birth announcement.ppt>

What a beautiful little angel!! Glad Lexi is home now and will still be Praying for her health problems. Judy & Bob parents to 29yrs. the joy of our lives who happens to have ds and multiple disabilities and

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 12:29:31 PMSubject: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)

Sorry here is the attachment :)

Lexi is here! Attached is a power point flyer with a picture of her, I hope you all can open it.

Cyndi mom to 17, Zachary 7 DS, Caleb 2 and little Lexi 7 days old DS

She's so beautiful, Congratulations :DMom to Tristin (11), Camille (7), Elijah (5), Caleb and Isaac (3) ID twins with DS

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart . . . pursue those." -unknownTo: Multiples-DS From: christianone93560@...Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:29:31 -0800Subject: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)

Lexi is here! Attached is a power point flyer with a picture of her, I hope you all can open it.

Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how

Cyndi,

Lexi is beautiful! Congratulations!

Koz-Riddle

Mom to Taryn,6, Cate,4(ds) and Ella,2(ds)

Subject: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)To: Multiples-DS Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 12:29 PM

Cyndi,

Lexi is absolutely adorable. We are still praying for her heart conditions, but so happy to hear she is home already!!!

Deanna, mom to

Alyssa, 14

, 12

Jarod, 8

(DS) 5

~i~Jordan (DS) 1/20/03-2/2/03

Re: B

irth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)

To: Multiples-DS

Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 12:29 PM

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

I copied the text and attached a picture... see if that works. I have more pictures coming soon.

Everyone here is so wonderful, thank you all for your prayers and sweet comments. She is pure Heaven.

is (Lexi) Lynn Holland Born December 19th 200811:43 AM6.9 lbs; 18.5 in long

God has blessed me and my family with a very special, beautiful little girl. Lexi was born with Down Syndrome and at this point has been diagnosed with several heart issues including pulmonary hypertension, PAD and a VSD. She is on oxygen and will be seeing a cardiologist within the next 2 weeks. Please pray for my daughter. I am madly in love with her. She was in the NICU for 5 days, but is home with us now.

Subject: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)To: Multiples-DS Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 4:06 PM

Okay, I really want to see your beautiful daughter and cannot figure out how to view the flyer. What am I doing wrong??!! HELP! :-)

She is beautiful!

Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!

Beautiful Baby Girls. Keep us informed. Praying for your whole family.

Mum to Elisha 20 (DS) Karissa 17, Kelsey 14 and Mason (DS) 1

To: Multiples-DS Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:43:48 PMSubject: Re: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)

I copied the text and attached a picture... see if that works. I have more pictures coming soon.

Everyone here is so wonderful, thank you all for your prayers and sweet comments. She is pure Heaven.

is (Lexi) Lynn Holland Born December 19th 200811:43 AM6.9 lbs; 18.5 in long

God has blessed me and my family with a very special, beautiful little girl. Lexi was born with Down Syndrome and at this point has been diagnosed with several heart issues including pulmonary hypertension, PAD and a VSD. She is on oxygen and will be seeing a cardiologist within the next 2 weeks. Please pray for my daughter. I am madly in love with her. She was in the NICU for 5 days, but is home with us now.

From: highlandtchr <tmagniowatelecom (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)To: Multiples-DS@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 4:06 PM

Okay, I really want to see your beautiful daughter and cannot figure out how to view the flyer. What am I doing wrong??!! HELP! :-)

Thanks for the beautiful photo, we'll keep praying for her heart issues. Irene

Re: Birth Announcement My new daughter is here (flyer with picture attached)To: Multiples-DS Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 4:06 PM