RemedySpot.com

Merry Christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from New Zealand and to say

how much I enjoy being part of this group and hearing how everyone is doing.

It is uncanny how there always seems to be some one out there going through

the same things we are going through and it is so reassuring to be able to

find peoples helpful comments and tips and know you are on the right track.

For example, just as I am struggling with my sons ears - because I never

know when they are bad until there is stuff pouring out, because he never

complains, I read peoples wonderful comments about our childrens high pain

threshold ... and it all fits. So thank you one and all - I know I dont'

post that often, but it is great to know you are all out there doing such

wonderful jobs.

So have a great Christmas and all the best for 2009

(Mum to Hamish (DS) and Sam 6 years old ... and full of beans,

waiting for Santa to arrive!!)

PS Have tried to attach a picture but I am not sure if it will come out - I

have not worked out how to send photos properly or view other peoples!

Your boys are precious have a great holiday !!!!

Irene

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from New Zealand and to sayhow much I enjoy being part of this group and hearing how everyone is doing.It is uncanny how there always seems to be some one out there going throughthe same things we are going through and it is so reassuring to be able tofind peoples helpful comments and tips and know you are on the right track.For example, just as I am struggling with my sons ears - because I neverknow when they are bad until there is stuff pouring out, because he nevercomplains, I read peoples wonderful comments about our childrens high painthreshold ... and it all fits. So thank you one and all - I know I dont'post that often, but it is great to know you are all out there doing suchwonderful jobs.So have a great Christmas and all the best for 2009 (Mum to Hamish (DS) and Sam 6 years old ... and full of beans,waiting for Santa to arrive!!)PS Have tried to attach a picture but I am not sure if it will come out - Ihave not worked out how to send photos properly or view other peoples!

it worked. Great picture!

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from New Zealand and to sayhow much I enjoy being part of this group and hearing how everyone is doing.It is uncanny how there always seems to be some one out there going throughthe same things we are going through and it is so reassuring to be able tofind peoples helpful comments and tips and know you are on the right track.For example, just as I am struggling with my sons ears - because I neverknow when they are bad until there is stuff pouring out, because he nevercomplains, I read peoples wonderful comments about our childrens high painthreshold ... and it all fits. So thank you one and all - I know I dont'post that often, but it is great to know you are all out there doing suchwonderful jobs.So have a great Christmas and all the best for 2009 (Mum to Hamish (DS) and Sam 6 years old ... and full of beans,waiting for Santa to arrive!!)PS Have tried to attach a picture but I am not sure if it will come out - Ihave not worked out how to send photos properly or view other peoples!