RemedySpot.com

To Shei

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where oh were have you gone?? I Have lost your blog

I am writing to you because my heart aches each and every day for a little girl I found on Reece's Rainbow. While we don't have a lot of money, it is my only dream to bring this girl home to accompany my children, especially Molly.

I am wondering how you went about financing these adoptions. I envy you and your family. I cannot afford $22.000++ and that is what is holding me up. Please help in any way that you can.

V.

http://thevelander4.blogspot.com/

Subject: hi LenaTo: Multiples-DS Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:06 PM

Welcome to our group Lena and family all the way from Sweden.

We live in Florida with Jake 12 and Zack DS, , & Nick 10.

Hope to hear about your family soon. Irene

New

I new member in this yahoogroup and here come little information from me. My English is not so good but I try and hope all understand.1. What is your name?Lena Jonasson 2. What are the first names of your children and how old are they?Linnèa and Agnes 5 ½ year old (born 2003). 3. Which child/children has Down syndrome?Linnéa4. Which state or country do you live in?Sweden5. Anything else you want to tell us? I have a blogg in Swedish: http://tjejernatva. blogspot. com/ but many photograph on may girl.

Kolla på video med dina Messenger-polare! Messenger TV