RemedySpot.com

swimming pool.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

I was hoping a few of you could give me some insight/stories/advice/opinions on in-ground swimming pools.

Here's my dilemma: built a home with every intention of putting an in-ground swimming pool in last summer. We moved in in July and got 3 estimates BUT I kept having this little voice inside me say "don't do it". My girls are 14, 10 and 10. With one 10 year old having Down syndrome. I held off finishing our yard through the winter and now that the spring is quickly approaching it's now or never. I always go with my gut feelings and my instincts but I really do want a pool. Thankfully, my girls are fine with it either way. I work part time and my husband works full time. I just keep thinking what if I'm putting a load of laundry on and I don't hear a pool alarm go off or what if a sitter is here with my girls and something happens. I know about all the locks, gates and the infamous elephant cover.

I wanted to reach out to all of you for any insight/help----thank you so much.....

Sherrill

mom to Jillian age 14, and age 10