RemedySpot.com

sweeteners

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BITTER SWEETENERSHow many times do we get reminded that when we are not doctors it is extremely DANGEROUS to give medical advice.The bloggers usually start with statements like:X is not qualifed to give any advice on anything.They then go into some study they have spent years on and come up with advice that people IGNORE at their peril.Yes, most people accept sugar is bad for us.It rots your teeth.It makes us fat.Most people that get ill can be found to have consumed too much sugaretc etc.Its not Rocket Science to know that sugar is in many food items.The types of sugar vary from plant to plant and from animal to animal.We know what makes a good sugar and we know what makes a less than perfect sugar.Humans can digest sugar but some types are better dealt with than others.Industrial sugars try to mimick the natural ones and one that is in bulk use is theHigh Fructose Sugar that mimicks almost exactly the sugar of the bee.I dont want to get into the science as it means literally I would have to check all that stuff long forgotten or worse NEVER learned.BUT INSTINSTIVELY I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT ONE TYPE OF SUGAR IS LETHAL.There are SUGARS around that are REALLYKILLING US.There are SUGARS around that are REALLY making us ILL.These sugars have increased in use from one DANGEROUS sugar.To towards two dozen dangerous sugars.The one to WATCH for is called:ASPARTAMEBUT these BITTER SWEETENERS are all to me as a chemist SUSPECT in theoryAND PROVEN in many cases to beLETHAL for HUMAN CONSUMPTION.Some countries have banned or tried to banASPARTAMECYCLAMATESSACCHARINAdd together mixtures of the above w<ith yet other sweeteners.ADD together NAME changes.And you get piossibly 50 to a 100 different:TERATOGENS, MUTAGENS and CARCINOGENSin our food.As a person WITHOUT a medical qualification,I CANNOT TELL people that eating this stuff is KILLING themBUT as a CHEMIST.And a chemist probably spending more YEARS actually LEARNING chemistry.And more years studying HARM from CHEMICALS.AND the ILLNESSES they cause,THENconsumption of TERATOGENS, MUTAGENS and CARCINOGENSare for people who REALLY want:MONSTER BABIES or DEAD BABIES, Changes in their DNA so they can WRECK the health of future MANKIND or simply get CANCER themselves and spoil the quality of the last few decades of their lives if they are LUCKY.Of course you dont have to believe:A QUALIFIED CHEMIST.You could take the word of your MEDICAL EXPERT who tells us that eating:TERATOGENS, MUTAGENS and CARCINOGENS

is good for our health.Is good to ingest when you are pregnant to protect the health of your expected child.And absolutely necessary for DIABETICS, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS sufferers et al.At the moment you have the choice of therefore of listening to qualified CHEMISTS.OR that of medical PRACTIONERS.That know a powerful drug can cure.But doesnt yet know that HARMLESS chemical food additives MAY not be HARMLESS and REALLY may be the cause for his FULL EMPLOYMENT.ITS a close call.BUT when countries ban or have banned food additives.The rest of the world: NEEDS To LISTEN.And NEEDS to act TODAY.And NOT tomorrow.And not have to listen to other REAL experts who tell us that some:DOCTORS, GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS and LEGAL BEAVERSARE CULPABLE of GENOCIDE in 2012 society;On a scale NEVER seen before in the history of man.BITTER SWEETENERS