RemedySpot.com

Re: question to group about a practical issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Make sure that the enable is not connected.    georgemartin@...www.northstarneurofeedback.com I tried doing that -- having the volume decrease and increase-- and couldn't get it to work.  I thought it would  be a simple thing to accomplisth by setting the volume range from 85 to 100 and it still stopped and started    What 's wrong?nick mammano--- On Mon, 12/1/08,   wrote:Subject: Re: question to group about a practical issueTo: braintrainer Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:59 PMYou can also set up the audio so that the volume increases and decreases rather than start and stopgeorgemartin@ northstarneurofe edback.comwww.northstarneurof eedback.comFrom a hometrainers point of view I find this method to work very well, fit the music to the person.  Also I've found that my husband musician does best if I let him chose the music and then instead of having it go off and on when it crosses the threshold I have the white noise begin when he goes above the threshold (red).  The stopping and stopping makes him angry and it shows in his training.  The white noise irritates him but not as much so he works to keep the white noise away.  -Nita--- On Sun, 11/30/08, Jill Ripley <voyagercyberport (DOT) net> wrote:From: Jill Ripley <voyagercyberport (DOT) net>Subject: Re: question to group about a practical issueTo: braintrainer@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 3:16 PM    When doing alpha-theta training, I consider it important to find out what kinds of sound are pleasant for the client, and what kinds may induce some sort of negative reaction before I ever start the actual training.  Rationale:  if a client once had an experience of being sucked under by dangerous ocean currents, I'd probably try to stay away from the ocean wave sound either as 'white noise' or as the 'reward'.  Some women for example can't stand the sound of running water.  Quickly their minds turn to the amount of time it will take them to reach the bathroom, rather than the calm, hypnogogic state we're after.  If your software has a selection of sounds, you can use about anything so long as the sounds are easily distinguishable for the client. JillMessages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topicMessages | CalendarMARKETPLACEFrom kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | UnsubscribeRecent Activity6New MembersVisit Your GroupYahoo! HealthHeartburn or WorseWhat symptomsare most serious?Meditation andLovingkindnessA Yahoo! Groupto share and learn.Search AdsGet new customers.List your web sitein Yahoo! Search.. --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---