RemedySpot.com

Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>

> Gosh remind me about min col what is it again?

I'll post highlights of this from my recent post. There is a website for

it. (Look up Min-Col)

I'm ordering some now.

Perhaps some of the foot pain we are experiencing, as well as the loss of

integrity of our teeth, arthritis, and other symptoms is from not absorbing

calcium? This issue of disruption of calcium metabolism in our bodies has

been brought up before.

Patty

MIN-COL

A colloidal Calcium/Mineral

ANSWER: You may be taking calcium every single day, but TAKING calcium is

not the problem. The problem stems from not being able to properly

ASSIMILATE calcium.

And if this is the case, you end up with arthritis or other inflammatory

symptoms.

WHY? Because when calcium is not USED by the body, it ends up in joints

gradually crystallizing (hardening) and pressing against nerves sending

pain.

PHOSPHORUS is essential to bones, but too much phosphorus, in excess of

calcium intake, can lead to bone loss. Red meat, cola drinks and bread

contain much higher phosphorus than calcium. It is essential to get more

calcium than phosphorus. -Health Freedom News

By the way, your bones need more than just calcium. Bones are not like

rock, but actually change every two years. For over 20 years our family has

used Min-Col - rich in colloidal calcium and loaded with every known trace

mineral meant to be there according to your maker.

You see, Min-Col is a clay product ...a source of calcium and other minerals

in a phosphatic colloidal form. Colloidal means `organic'-easily absorbed!

Colloids are actually much lighter than even a feather. So absorption is

that much easier.

Osteoporosis is a direct result of the inability to absorb calcium. Calcium

carbonate (Tums, et al) is less soluble and more difficult to absorb than

colloidal calcium. Older people produce less hydrochloric acid and have more

difficulty with carbonate calciums. The formulator for MinCol, Dr. Carey A.

Reams, used MinCol to raise his 3 children who never had a single cavity!

X-Rays of patients having broken bones -taking MinCol-showed they

knitted much faster that

their doctors thought possible. Senior Citizens

can greatly strengthen

bones with Min-Col.

A 1994 panel compiled by the National Inst. of Health (NIH) found that 50%

of Americans don't consume enugh calcium.

" A deficiency could lead to $10 billion in medical costs for osteoporosis

treatment " , said NIH.

We Disagree.

In our literature we refer you to a biochemist's natural creation of

MIN-COL, a colloidal calcium/mineral (meaning its absorbability is next to

water!)

So, it is NOT how MUCH calcium we take, but how much we ABSORB!

Your energy factor is determined by the perfor-mance of a joint effort of a

wide variety of nutrients. And that's the beauty of Min-Col, because Min-Col

also contains every known trace mineral God meant for human consumption.

That's why Dr. Reams' three children never had a single cavity.

That's why the Blair family has been taking Min-Col (only one-a-day) since

Should you or anyone you know be confronted with bone cancer, Dr. Reams

says, take Min-Col like it's going out of style.

TO ODER PRODUCTS

Print Out Order Form and Fax to 630-238-8633 or

Call Toll-Free 877-404-1961

In FL: 941-722-3399

• 1 month later...

Hi Patty,

I just read this email to my husband :-0 And you should have seen the look on his face! :-) After he informed me that he's a little old-fashion and cannot see taking his coffee up the butt, he then left the room. Then he came back in and said he could never do that! When I asked him why? He said, "Because I like my coffee with my doughnuts!" :-) He's so cute!

Thank you for the info Patty and thank you for your love, care and concern.

Love and Hugs.............

Patty <fdp@...> wrote:

e and others,

In the past I said I would look for natural ways of pain relief, and wanted to share with you a paragraph from "the Gerson Therapy".

It says, " Caffeine taken rectally stimulates liver's action, increases bile flow, and opens bile ducts so that one's liver can excrete the toxic products of metabolic improvement more easily. Coffee enemas are excellent for preventative medicine as well as for treatment. They also bring about remarkable pain relief."

We have discussed coffee enemas many times on this list, and the directions for doing this are in the files section on Healing Therapies. If you have not yet tried this form of therapy, I highly encourage you to do so. I know it sounds dumb. I thought so when my naturopath first told me to do coffee enemas. I thought he was off his rocker. That was until I found out more about it, and became more educated. I made the mistake of being biased against something without having the knowledge to back up my position. I found out I shouldn't do that anymore!

God bless....hope some of you with major pain issues will try this and let us know how you feel after a fair trial of this therapy.

Patty

Hi ,Here are the directions for the coffee enema.I hope you and your husband try it!PattyNOTE: It is a good idea to start with a warm water enema first, to remove the

wastes present and ready to be eliminated. Then follow with the coffee enema for full benefit.

BASIC DIRECTIONS

(1) Boil 1 quart/1 liter water, with 3 rounded tablespoons of freshly ground coffee in non-metal pan (I use glass)over med heat. Use only filtered, purified or distilled water, not tap water. Do not use a coffee maker. Use only organically grown, non-decaffeinated coffee beans. Store coffee

beans in the freezer to retain freshness. (2) Allow coffee to boil for 5-15 min, to evaporate the oils.

(3) Let cool to body temp.

(4) Strain, using a fine-mesh stainless steel tea strainer(it looks like screen

wire) to strain out the grounds, leaving the "silt". Since many of the beneficial elements for detoxification in the coffee are fiber-bound, it

isn't a good idea to use a paper strainer, or even a cloth,unless it's got

a fairly coarse weave.

(5) Filtered water may be added back to make one full quart. Using an enema bag,

insert coffee mixture into rectum. Lie on your right side for 15 min

with knees toward your chest, breathing deeply. (6) Evacuate bowels.

Additional comments on the coffee enema:

"Gerson knew that the coffee enema dilated the bile ducts and caused a flushing

of toxic bile from the liver. (Drinking coffee constricts the bile ducts). He

also knew that this was the most effective method for detoxification. Since Gerson's time

various active ingredients in coffee have been identified and most interestingly, the palmitates present in coffee increase the binding of toxic elements by the bile 7-fold and this enzyme-enhancing ability in the

liver and small intestine does not allow reabsorption of the toxic bile. Most

cholerectic herbs do not ensure this complete removal of toxins but only an increase in bile flow.

In order to assist detoxification I often recommend the coffee enema. They

guard against a toxic build-up that can make you feel so dreadful and in this way help the body to heal. It is important to remember that the coffee enemas go hand-in-hand with the juices: no enemas - no juices and no juices - no enemas. The juices will remove toxicity from the tissues and the coffee enema ensures its removal to the outside. If used without the juices they will ultimately have a depleting effect on nutrients. The rule of thumb is - 3

juices (3 x 250mls) per coffee enema. If you increase the juices then you can

safely increase the enemas."

From "Detoxing and the Flagging Liver(part 2 of 3)by

(From Gerson Healing Newsletter Vol. 15, No. 3, May-June, 2000) http://www.gerson.org/healing/articles/nl_detoxingliver.htm

QUESTION: How does coffee taken orally differ from taking it as a rectal enema?

ANSWER: Coffee taken by mouth is a vasoconstrictor causing capillary and bile

duct constriction. Drinking coffee is damaging to the stomach due to

the aromatic fatty acids (which are not absorbed through the colon since the aromatics are boiled off in the "coffee enema recipe"

preparation). Drinking coffee is an artificial stimulant and appetite

suppressant as well as creating a more acidic environment in the body

which is counter productive to healing.

When taking the coffee enema, the caffeine and other components act to

relax and open the bile ducts releasing toxins (as much as seven times

the normal rate) from the liver. The glutathione-S transferase

system is activated as well to enhance the functions of the immune

system.

Simply put, one is health giving and on is not. Choose the "coffee

break" that is cleansing and supportive. Thousands of people have

found this to be true. The coffee enema is also an excellent method

for pain relief that is caused by toxic build up in the liver and colon.

Remember, Dr. Gerson first developed his Therapy to cure his migraine

headaches.

However, a word of caution: any more than one coffee enema a day should be taken with sufficient juices and supplements to maintain a

healthy balance in the body. Dr. Gerson spent many years developing a safe and effective therapy that requires some attention and study by the

users. Still have questions? Check out the Common Questions section of the

Gerson Institute website:

http://www.gerson.org/qanda.shtml

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 10:15 PM

Subject: Re: Patty

Hi Patty, Well, in spite of my husband's temper tantrum, would you mind sending me information on how to make up this coffee enema? You see, my husband has some serious health issues also and one of them is his back pain, which at times is pretty intense. So, while I'm waiting to hear back from you, I'll be preparing my hubby (oh my)! :-) Thanks allot Patty and thank you for sharing about your husband, hopefully that will help me with mine. Love and Hugs...........

What part of the country did you say you live in ? Just curious, as I am so itchy and dry since moving here to the Desert in Idaho, ha ha, anyhow I have found that I need a ton of moisturizer to help my extra dry skin, which for me is ironic considering I have always been so prone to oily pimply skin, not anymore,

Anyhow just curous, it may not have anything to do with it but thought I would ask,

Take care

Love,

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 9:46 PM

Subject: Patty

Hi Patty, Me too? If you find the article on itching, I would also appreciate it if you would pass it on. Even though my implants have been out for a little over four years, I still have allot of itching, especially on my chest, but also my legs, arms, hands and back. A couple of days ago, the itching on my chest was so bad I scratched until I bled. It only gets that rough every once in a while and this last time, it was really rough. Thank you for any info you can pass along. Love and Hugs............. Katz <rkatz1@...> wrote:

Dear Patty, If you do find the article I would love to read it. Maybe a dumb question, but how do you get nerve damage from implants? It is only one of my breasts that itch alot, and not all the time. The itching is mostly on my actual breast and not so much on the implant.

Thanks

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 11:11 AM

Subject: Re: hair loss and general anesthesia

Itching is one of the signs of nerve damage. I don't have the reference handy, but I do remember reading that--I think through the Neuropathy Association newsletter.

Patty

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 6:51 AM

the women with hair loss are out there, I have a few personal friend that have it bad, some have not gotten better since explant some have. I think if you email me privately I can send you the addresses of some women. Believe me it def can be a symptom of many things, but if you have implants, it is hard to ignore that connection.

As for the itching, I had that too, I don't know what that was, but maybe it is connected to the yellow fluid inside my implants which are currently being analyzed, I will let everyone know what I find out.

Love,

Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 7:11 PM

Subject: hair loss and general anesthesia

e: I also meant to say that I agree not everybody has hair loss with general anesthesia. It depends on the length of time of your operation and the condition your body is in.

While I'd love to blame my hair loss on my implants, this is the only symptom I am having. I am also tired but this could be from lack of sleep and kids. I wish there were more women who posted about implants and hair loss.

Thanks again,

Hi and ,

This isn't the article, and I wish I had more time to search the Neuropathy Association's newsletters (there is no search function, that makes it harder!), but for now here are a couple that I came up with.

http://www.drmirkin.com/morehealth/G145.htm

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/neuro/archive/10062.html

Patty

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 8:46 PM

Hi Patty, Me too? If you find the article on itching, I would also appreciate it if you would pass it on. Even though my implants have been out for a little over four years, I still have allot of itching, especially on my chest, but also my legs, arms, hands and back. A couple of days ago, the itching on my chest was so bad I scratched until I bled. It only gets that rough every once in a while and this last time, it was really rough. Thank you for any info you can pass along. Love and Hugs............. Katz <rkatz1@...> wrote:

Dear Patty, If you do find the article I would love to read it. Maybe a dumb question, but how do you get nerve damage from implants? It is only one of my breasts that itch alot, and not all the time. The itching is mostly on my actual breast and not so much on the implant.

Thanks

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 11:11 AM

Itching is one of the signs of nerve damage. I don't have the reference handy, but I do remember reading that--I think through the Neuropathy Association newsletter.

Patty

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 6:51 AM

the women with hair loss are out there, I have a few personal friend that have it bad, some have not gotten better since explant some have. I think if you email me privately I can send you the addresses of some women. Believe me it def can be a symptom of many things, but if you have implants, it is hard to ignore that connection.

As for the itching, I had that too, I don't know what that was, but maybe it is connected to the yellow fluid inside my implants which are currently being analyzed, I will let everyone know what I find out.

Love,

Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 7:11 PM

Subject: hair loss and general anesthesia

e: I also meant to say that I agree not everybody has hair loss with general anesthesia. It depends on the length of time of your operation and the condition your body is in.

While I'd love to blame my hair loss on my implants, this is the only symptom I am having. I am also tired but this could be from lack of sleep and kids. I wish there were more women who posted about implants and hair loss.

Thanks again,

Here is another possibility.

http://www.naturalhealthnotebook.com/Health_Problems/Itching.htm

Itching

Liver support

Itching can be the result of the body using the skin as an organ of the elimination. Supporting the liver minimizes the use of this elimination pathway.

Yellow dock may be used in quantities up to 16 per day .

Vitamin AVitamin A Caution: Women who may become pregnant should not use more than 10,000 IU/day to avoid the potential for birth defects. Long-term use of doses greater than 50,000 IU/day may become toxic for adults and should be used only with the supervision of a health professional. Consider substituting beta-carotene for long-term use.

Adrenal support

Supporting the adrenal glands increases the production of the body's own anti-inflammatory steroid hormones.

Licorice root/DGL

Pantothenic acid

Essential Fatty Acids

Reduce the use of meat and frying oils. These follow metabolic pathways that produce inflammatory prostaglandins inside cells. Substitute Omega 3 oils including Flax Seed Oil to begin rebuilding cells that do not participate in uncontrolled inflammatory cascades.

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 8:46 PM

Thanks