RemedySpot.com

Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Patty,

I just read this email to my husband :-0 And you should have seen the look on his face! :-) After he informed me that he's a little old-fashion and cannot see taking his coffee up the butt, he then left the room. Then he came back in and said he could never do that! When I asked him why? He said, "Because I like my coffee with my doughnuts!" :-) He's so cute!

Thank you for the info Patty and thank you for your love, care and concern.

Love and Hugs.............

Patty <fdp@...> wrote:

e and others,

In the past I said I would look for natural ways of pain relief, and wanted to share with you a paragraph from "the Gerson Therapy".

It says, " Caffeine taken rectally stimulates liver's action, increases bile flow, and opens bile ducts so that one's liver can excrete the toxic products of metabolic improvement more easily. Coffee enemas are excellent for preventative medicine as well as for treatment. They also bring about remarkable pain relief."

We have discussed coffee enemas many times on this list, and the directions for doing this are in the files section on Healing Therapies. If you have not yet tried this form of therapy, I highly encourage you to do so. I know it sounds dumb. I thought so when my naturopath first told me to do coffee enemas. I thought he was off his rocker. That was until I found out more about it, and became more educated. I made the mistake of being biased against something without having the knowledge to back up my position. I found out I shouldn't do that anymore!

God bless....hope some of you with major pain issues will try this and let us know how you feel after a fair trial of this therapy.

Patty