RemedySpot.com

Surgery with local anesthesia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi : Thank you for asking about me. I am looking into dr.'s to do my explant. I would like to use Dr. Feng, but I don't think she will do the operation with local. I am going to call this week to find out.

If anybody knows of a good surgeon who does explants with local anesthesia I would love to hear about them. I had a bad reaction to general anesthesia. My brain was foggy for several weeks afterwards and I had and am still having hair loss. I know I've mentioned this before but I don't know if my hair loss is from implants or general anesthesia, or both. I am also a member of another support group where there are alot of women who have hair loss from general anesthesia. Anyway I would really appreciate if any one knows of a surgeon (preferrable near NC) who can do explants with local anesthesia.

Another quick question - I have saline implants and my boobs itch alot, and sometimes feel like there are worms/bugs crawling around in them. Has anybody else had this? Also does anybody know of any other support groups similar to this one dealing with women and problems caused by their implants.

Thanks,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 5:17 PM

Subject: Re: DR. Kerrigan

I have never heard of this person, I am curious why you would want to have it done under local? General is way easier, but Patty did it that way I think, anyhow glad to hear from you, good luck on your decisions.

How are you feeling anyhow?

Love and hugs,

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 3:43 PM

Subject: DR. Kerrigan

Has anybody heard of Dr. Kerrigan at Dartmouth-Hitchcock? I am looking into dr.'s who do explants under local anesthia(sp?), and a friend of mine read that she was a top dr.

Thanks

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 1:22 PM

Subject: To the group

Hello everyone, Rogene made some great points, and Patty did as well, I am disappointed that I in anyway got involved in some of the disputes going on, as I have already said it just hit me at a time of extra stress in my life.

I had not been home for more than a few days from finding out I would not be able to bring home my daughter than all this stuff happened with Betty Boop.() for those of you who don't realize was hesitant to come back to the group and I kind of pushed her thinking it would be good for her, she decided at this time she cannot be a part of any groups, I sense she is disturbed at how most of us are better and she is still so ill, that makes me sad but I cannot explain to her in any way that it really isn't about who is more ill than the other but more about how we can help eachother and give hope to new members.

At any rate I was and am still a bit under the weather emotionally and trying to figure out ways of better dealing with that, my happy life, is still very wonderful, but without my precious little girl, I feel a great void in it.

This is no excuse to act stupid and I will continue to be here and try to be an adult and not get into these situations, Rogene is right, many of us have had brain damage of some sort and this affects us and can cause us to be irrational, so we need to consider all sides to the story and be gently and kind to eachother.

I am being baptized on the 19th of this month, I am very excited by the new roads opening up to me in religion and hope that all of you will be happy as well.

Love and kindness is needed here and I am going to continue to try to give that back to all of you in every way.

Thank you for being here when I need you

Love,