RemedySpot.com

Re: DVD/Computer Requirements

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have seen them online.   NewEgg has had them at a good price.  Do a google and you should find other sources georgemartin@...www.northstarneurofeedback.com Thanks :  I guess this means that I'll have to buy the Lenovo laptop with the graphics card pre-installed -- which is OK as long as that option is available.  I'll check it out. nick--- On Mon, 12/1/08,   wrote:Subject: Re: DVD/Computer RequirementsTo: braintrainer Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 12:40 PMNick,Most laptops do not allow for upgrades such as graphics cards.  georgemartin@ northstarneurofe edback.comwww.northstarneurof eedback.comThank you :  You just saved me about $1500!  My other question concerns DVD's.   Do you know if a dedicated graphics card can be installed in a laptop computer (like extra memory) -- or do I have to buy the computer with a preinstalled card? nick--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Leahy <leahy108gmail (DOT) com> wrote:From: Leahy <leahy108gmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: DVD/Computer RequirementsTo: braintrainer@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 9:48 AMLenovo offers an xp laptop for around $600 on Tiger Direct.  You're right.  Finding xp on a laptop is gettingmore difficult. On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:56 AM, NICK MAMMANO <nickmammano@ yahoo.com> wrote:Dear Listmates: I've just priced a new (Dell) laptop with pre-loaded XP (and Vista) operating system and with an installed dedicated graphics card and was very surprised to learn that it would cost me about $2100.  And this was a sale price! Are there less expensive alternatives out there? nick mammano--  LeahyM --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---