RemedySpot.com

Re: ALA dosage HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'll start a protocol with Alpha Lipolic Acid/ 100mg four times /week per a month with my little boy (17 kg 2,10 y/o)..It's my first time , and because I was reading other protocols I'm looking for something safe. This protocol is from a Clinic in UK (I live in Africa) and everything that they gave me before was really good for my son. So I thrust on them. But now I need to start with this... and of course I'm a little worry. in the other hand, I really want to start the chelation with my boy...

>>You are VERY wise to be concerned about this protocol, to me its complete madness. Please read up on the Cutler protocol which would have your lad on no more than 5mg per dose (yes FIVE) given 3 hourly during the day and 4 hourly at night for a minimum of 3 days which is called a 'round'. Many folks do 3 days on round, 4 days off or 3 days on and 11 days off.

Happy to answer any more questions about this, many here use the Cutler protocol, some as first choice, others because their child did badly on higher less frequent dosing.

HTH

Mandi (UK)