RemedySpot.com

2 Hrs a week HSE info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have taken a new year resolution of helping out HSE guys 2 Hrs a week.If you have any issues, concern, want tech solution, I would do my best on what I know. I may not have all the answer nor I claim.

Send me an email. Pl let me know of challenging, out of common issues which needs help and attention. Of course the solution given will be posted on common thread (Besides personal email to you) or files will be sent to the GMAIL account I have for sharing files. So it will be an open forum for others to learn

..I will take it as it comes.By the way if there are any management issues, I dont mind giving a shot, as some members in the forum know that too off line.Let us see how best we can help. Karthik.

-- B Karthik and Lalitha KarthikDiamond District.Bangalore, India.Cell:- +91 98440 26214. /+91 80 41554043.

Take it Easy and Take care. Live Consciously MY BLOG: www.Karthikkaraikudy.blogspot.comMy Linkedin Profile:-

http://www.linkedin.com/in/karthikkaraikudy