RemedySpot.com

Reg- Pharma company's rules and regulation.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am Mritunjay Kumar wokering in leading constuction company in

Bangalore.I have 11 year exp in construction division only.I knew to

change the construction division to any pharma compamy,

Please help me any body about pharma's company safety rules &

regulations,

and check list, work permit,MSDS,Chemical list(normaly uses by most of

company),Process prosedure an all.

If any body send the above requirement.It willbe very helpfull for

me.Please help me as earlist.

Warm regards,

Mritunjay Kumar

Dear Mritunjay,

Well In bulk drug plant raw materials (chemicals) are used to prepare API (Active Pharmacueitcal Ingredients-The medicine). A plethora of Hazardous chemical processes like bromination, sulphonation, hygrogenation, chlorination etc are used to produce these API. This is then filtered and dried into powders or filtered to form liquids. These are sent to Formulation plants in containers. The formulation plants use various processes like milling, mixing, sifting etc to prepare a blend of powders used to make tablet / capsule / Oral supension (

eg.cough syrup) And pack it into strips or bottles.Some pharma companies also make biotherepautics like vaccines, using bacteria, fungi viruses by means of biotechnology and fermentation techniques.

You will get a soft copy of Factories amendment act 1987 from http://www.dgfasli.nic.in/statutes1.htm or you will get hard copy from a local publisher selling books on law.You can learn more by surfing the net.

Regards,

Dear Sir,

Many many thanks for your advise,please give me further information about,

Bulk drug (Producing pharmaceutical acitves) and

Formulations (Producing Tablets, capsules. oral suspension etc)

The Factories(Amendment Act), 1987.

Please help me to develope my knowladge.

Regards,

Mritunjay Kumar

rafols Menezes wrote:

Dear Mritunjay,

Pharma companies are categorised broadly into Bulk drug (Producing pharmaceutical acitves) and

Formulations (Producing Tablets, capsules. oral suspension etc)

The Factories(Amendment Act), 1987 and Local state Rules are applicable to pharma companies

apart from that SMPV(U) Static and Mobile Pressure Vessel Rules, Boilers Act and rules

Gas cylinder Rules, etc are also applicable depending on the Pharmaceutical unit.

Apart from these Pharma companies also need to comply with Environment Protection Act and Rules.

The Checklist, MSDS,Chemical inventories for companies have to be developed and are site specific.

Pl. find attached work permit Pdf by BIS

On 1/10/08, mritunjay_ehs <mritunjay_ehs@...

> wrote:

Dear All,I am Mritunjay Kumar wokering in leading constuction company in Bangalore.I have 11 year exp in construction division only.I knew to change the construction division to any pharma compamy,

Please help me any body about pharma's company safety rules & regulations,and check list, work permit,MSDS,Chemical list(normaly uses by most of company),Process prosedure an all.If any body send the above requirement.It willbe very helpfull for me.Please help me as earlist.Warm regards,Mritunjay Kumar9341306167 -- Environment Health and Safety Pfizer Ltd.New Mumbai,India.rafols B.Menezes

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group. -- Environment Health and SafetyPfizer Ltd.New Mumbai,India.rafols B.Menezes