RemedySpot.com

JSA for pre febricated building erection.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Professional,

We are erecting pre-febricated building of 14 mtrs.

height. I need Job Safety Analysis or Risk Analysis

and its safety measures for erection and working at

height.

Kindly send me ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Pancholi

Ajay Pancholi,

Manager EHS,

Cushman & Wakefield,

Project Management-Industrial Infrastructure,

Jhagadia Site,

Gujarat.

Mobile : 9924228799

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Dear Ajay Pancholi, Find the attached document for risk analysis for height work safety. I prepare this work sheet for my construction activity..... So add more check points as per your requirement Ajay Pancholi wrote: Dear Professional, We are erecting pre-febricated building of 14 mtrs. height. I need Job Safety Analysis or Risk Analysis and its safety measures for erection and working at height. Kindly send me ASAP. Thanks & Regards, Ajay Pancholi

Ajay Pancholi, Manager EHS, Cushman & Wakefield, Project Management-Industrial Infrastructure, Jhagadia Site, Gujarat. Mobile : 9924228799 __________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping Swaminathan.G 9840210899 Sr.Officer-Safety Asian Paints

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

pls find the main hazads and control measures for errection of steel erection

GUIDELINES FOR ERECTION OF STEELWORK

HAZARDS

· Falls from height.

· Structural stability.

· Manual handling.

· Falling materials.

· Trapping injuries.

· Slips, trips and falls.

CONTROL MEASURES

· Steel erection will be carried out by trained and competent personnel working under

supervision.

· Method statements detailing the proposed erection schemes will be produced. These

method statements will identify hazardous site features and other aspects likely to

impair safe erection. The proposed methods for ensuring the stability of the framework

and its components during erection and until completion will also be addressed.

· Steelwork will be lifted into position using suitable certified lifting tackle and

equipment.

· Trained banksmen and slingers will be used to control the lifting operations.

· Personnel will wear gloves, safety footwear and safety helmets. Safety harnesses will

be worn and attached to a secure anchor point when erection work is being undertaken.

· Safe means of access onto steelwork will be provided and maintained.

· Good housekeeping standards will be maintained in areas where equipment erection is

being undertaken.

· The area of the site affected by erection operations will be designated as a restricted

area: - barriers and notices will be erected to prohibit entry to non-erection personnel.

in addition :-

If electricity is used for welding or power tools then control measures are to excuted to avoide shock/fire

The weather condition to be observed especcially during lifting bulky loads

Regards

Prithviraj

Re: JSA for pre febricated building erection.

Dear Ajay Pancholi,

Find the attached document for risk analysis for height work safety. I prepare this work sheet for my construction activity.... . So add more check points as per your requirementAjay Pancholi <amiajayinyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Professional,We are erecting pre-febricated building of 14 mtrs.height. I need Job Safety Analysis or Risk Analysisand its safety measures for erection and working atheight.Kindly send me ASAP.Thanks & Regards,Ajay PancholiAjay Pancholi,Manager EHS,Cushman & Wakefield,Project Management-Industri al Infrastructure,Jhagadia Site,Gujarat.Mobile : 9924228799____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping Swaminathan. G 9840210899 Sr.Officer-Safety Asian Paints

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.