RemedySpot.com

Pain Center

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was driving the other day to the store and a commercial came on the radio and it sounded almost too good to be true, here in Idaho Falls, but it hit me so I got my cell phone out and called the clinic and was so surprised to find out that they have a clinic here in IF that treats all kinds of chronic pain, is appears that they are not chiropractors or anything but real Dr's with MD's who treat pain in several different ways depending on the pain itself, I told them most of my story and they were very happy to listen and so I am going to see them and luckily they are on our insurance, of course I am not like totally 100% positive this is the answer of my dreams but at least it sounds like someone who would be willing to listen to me and understand my pain and maybe have some better ideas than just pain meds and nothing else, she talked about some trigger point injections, but I explained that my pain is in my feet so I don't know how well that would work, anyhow it is worth a visit at this point.

I hit the weights hard the other day and am achy today, but that pain I can differentiate from my hands and feet, today my hands and feet are the worse they have been in awhile and I think it could be cause I am detoxing from all the junk food at Christmas time, and over the holidays, also too, I think that before my period I get a flare up of my old symptoms to some degree although, right now I have no brain fog whatso ever in fact, it has been at least 3 months with only one brain fog flair and that was about a month or two ago, so that is awesome.

Well, I am rambling on again, I hope no one minds, ha ha