RemedySpot.com

File added

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that I've posted another testimony from one of our ladies who was kind enough to send her story so that she could share it in our files section. She also included photos of her hair loss as a result of implants, so if you'd like to check that out, you can go to the webpage, and then click on the Photos link on the left side of the screen, and from there, just check out the Photo folder called "Hair Loss".

Thanks so much Debe! I appreciate your willingness to share immensely.

Love,

Patty

Great story, thanks for sharing debe and esp the pics of hair loss, I had no clue that it could be that bad, that scares me, I think of all my features i love my hair the most, I guess I am blessed that I never lost much, nothing like that YIKES, your very kind to share.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 9:14 PM

Subject: File added

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that I've posted another testimony from one of our ladies who was kind enough to send her story so that she could share it in our files section. She also included photos of her hair loss as a result of implants, so if you'd like to check that out, you can go to the webpage, and then click on the Photos link on the left side of the screen, and from there, just check out the Photo folder called "Hair Loss".

Love,

Patty

Dear Patty: Thank you for sharing all this great information with me. I think had mentioned that you had your explant down under local anesthesia with sedation. Is this true? I would love to hear about it?

Thanks

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 11:14 PM

Hi Ladies,

Love,

Patty

Hi ,

Actually, I had what they called "twilight sedation". If that is the same as local with sedation, someone will have to advise me on that. I had twilight sedation for both implantation and explantation. The only bad thing I remember about explant was waking up, or being cognizant of the discussion going on between my doctor and his assistant nurse. I remember him saying "this one is smaller than the other side" and also, while he was stitching me up, talking about a movie he had seen. At that point I spoke up because I knew we were still in the operating room and that I was being worked on and I didn't want to hear anymore! They put me out again and the next thing I remember was being wheeled down a hall.

It wasn't bad...The twilight sedation was deep enough that I don't remember a thing from the implantation or explant, other than the few minutes that I was coming out of it during explant, but I was put right out again.

Patty

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:13 PM

Subject: Re: File added

Dear Patty: Thank you for sharing all this great information with me. I think had mentioned that you had your explant down under local anesthesia with sedation. Is this true? I would love to hear about it?

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

Love,

Patty

Twilight sedation sounds much better than local. I think the difference between local anesthesia with sedation v. Twilight sedation is with twilight you are asleep, but with local you are awake. I think there is some danger in twilight sedation b/c the patient can choke on their tongue (or something like this). Maybe one of the nurses or doctors in this group can clarify.

Thanks again,

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 12:54 AM

Hi ,

Actually, I had what they called "twilight sedation". If that is the same as local with sedation, someone will have to advise me on that. I had twilight sedation for both implantation and explantation. The only bad thing I remember about explant was waking up, or being cognizant of the discussion going on between my doctor and his assistant nurse. I remember him saying "this one is smaller than the other side" and also, while he was stitching me up, talking about a movie he had seen. At that point I spoke up because I knew we were still in the operating room and that I was being worked on and I didn't want to hear anymore! They put me out again and the next thing I remember was being wheeled down a hall.

It wasn't bad...The twilight sedation was deep enough that I don't remember a thing from the implantation or explant, other than the few minutes that I was coming out of it during explant, but I was put right out again.

Patty

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:13 PM

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

Love,

Patty