RemedySpot.com

Re: Will you be a y today?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The day after I had had it with being bullied in her high school (her peers calling her "retard" because she has a sister with Down syndrome) and went to admin, the headmaster of her school told this very same story in Chapel...it's lovely to see it in video form to share...Mahalo for posting!Desi, and AubreySomebody forwarded this business management video on y, a man with down syndrome, who chose to make a difference. Very inspiring.

Avery MD

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing this ... it brought tears to my eyes!Irene's sister To: Kayleigh Avery ; Tonie Avery ; Bill Cooke ; Croasdell

; Laurie Croasdell ; Larry Hunefeld ; Amy Weaver ; Dunn ; Rick Gordon ; Hieb ; Greg Gibson ; Wayne Pretilla ; Vicky Barger ; Kim Boyd ; Karrie Gricius ; Matt ; Young ; Tammy ; Leach ; ; Janet Wells

; Down Syndrome Autism Support Group on Yahoo < > Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 12:47 PM Subject: Will you be a y today?

Somebody forwarded this business management video on y, a man with down syndrome, who chose to make a difference. Very inspiring.

Avery MD

Guest guest

<3 <3 <3 this!!!!Thank you.Sent from my iPhone

Somebody forwarded this business management video on y, a man with down syndrome, who chose to make a difference. Very inspiring.

Avery MD

=

Guest guest

Irene, how is doing?Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for sharing this ... it brought tears to my eyes!Irene's sister To: Kayleigh Avery ; Tonie Avery ; Bill Cooke ; Croasdell

; Laurie Croasdell ; Larry Hunefeld ; Amy Weaver ; Dunn ; Rick Gordon ; Hieb ; Greg Gibson ; Wayne Pretilla ; Vicky Barger ; Kim Boyd ; Karrie Gricius ; Matt ; Young ; Tammy ; Leach ; ; Janet Wells

; Down Syndrome Autism Support Group on Yahoo < > Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 12:47 PM Subject: Will you be a y today?

Avery MD

=