RemedySpot.com

Speaking of Drug Side Effects...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't recall reading anything on any of the autism lists I'm on about acetaminophen as the probable main cause of autism (but I could have missed some posts). In case it hasn't been mentioned here, I thought I'd mention it. The evidence is mounting and an understanding of how this can happen is developing. How many of your kids took Tylenol before developing autism? How many of you moms took it when you were pregnant? I didn't take it, but, my son was in the hospital for 5 weeks after birth, and he was given Tylenol. He has never not had autism, as far as I could tell. I realized many years ago that all of the liver problems he had as a newborn were likely to have been caused by the acetaminophen he was given because the negative effects acetaminophen have on the liver are well known. And, besides liver problems, I've been hearing for a while about a link between acetaminophen and asthma, but the evidence about acetaminophen and autism is something I just heard about earlier this year. Because I didn't vaccinate my kids, I never realized that doctors often (usually?) recommend Tylenol for kids who get vaccines. This would certainly explain the timing. And, although, I don't really understand why (something to do with the immune system), I think there may be some connection between vaccinations and Tylenol besides timing.Janice