RemedySpot.com

Re:Hello (Communication Device)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Desi,No, at this point, TalkTablet does not work on the iPod Touch, just the iPad. I know that I read what they said about on that subject, but I can't find it now. I think they said something to the effect that the first version would only work on the iPad , not the iPod or iPhone. Anyway, it sounded like they planned to expand to the other devices. I don't know more than that. You could contact them with questions: http://gusinc.com/2012/TalkTablet.html. They have a Live Chat available on that webpage. You can also go to their Facebook page and ask questions.Proloquo2Go does work on the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad. That is very handy because we don't carry the iPad around to most places we go.JaniceDesi asked:

Is there an option for itouch

Janice wrote:

Or check out TalkTablet HD for the iPad. It is similar to Proloquo2G but

cheaper. It is on sale right now at the introductory price of $59.99. Within a few days it is supposed to be at the regular price of 89.99. It

looks really good, and the company has been in this business for many years, so they should really know what they are doing.