RemedySpot.com

testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Everyone....is it just me not receiving or has no one posted in a week?

Gareth is back to being schizo.....sinus infection, left ear infection, and *slight* pneumonia in the left lung. So much for these Iv G infusions helping his immune system!!! We're on the second round of another antibiotic but he's just miserable. He's stopped talking and is lashing out at me way too often. Yesterday, he pulled out the 3 infusions needles when I left the room to take care of the wash. I was so upset.....they had only been in 5 minutes!!! I'm seriously considering restarting the Risperdal twice a day.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

Mom to Gareth, 23 y/o, DS/ASD/OCD

Guest guest

Margaret:I'm sorry to hear that Gareth is back to being sick. We are really bad at being sick in this house so I imagine you both are miserable. I wish there was an answer.I think the postings have been very quiet but I haven't kept track of how many days. This house is soooo ready for spring break that I've been too tired and distracted to pay too much attention.Is there a "natural" way to improve the immune system? I'm sure you have investigated everything I just get frustrated when medical science hasn't caught up to all of our illnesses. Whether it was the mild winter or the vitamin D I have been giving to Tony but he has made it through the winter without getting sick. This is a first for him.Wishing and praying for relief for both you and Gareth!LoriMom to Isaac 15 and Tony 13

Gareth is back to being schizo.....sinus infection, left ear infection, and *slight* pneumonia in the left lung. So much for these Iv G infusions helping his immune system!!! We're on the second round of another antibiotic but he's just miserable. He's stopped talking and is lashing out at me way too often. Yesterday, he pulled out the 3 infusions needles when I left the room to take care of the wash. I was so upset.....they had only been in 5 minutes!!! I'm seriously considering restarting the Risperdal twice a day.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

Guest guest

Hi everyone, hi MargaretI'm so sorry to hear that Gareth is not doing well. It seems to just go on and on....I know that when the problems are so serious that it has to be antibiotics and heavy duty medicines - and I hope that maybe it's just a question of time. But as well as the vitamin D you could maybe look into cranio-sacral therapy, as it also works on the immune system. My mother had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for years, which leaves you with a weakened system. She tried everything alternative , as conventional medicine had no solutions at the time, but she says it was when she started doing cranio-sacral that she started to see some improvement (although it was still a long slow journey). When she feels her batteries running down too

much she goes for a few sessions, and she swears by it. I've taken Matteo on and off over the years for different things, and I've done it myself. The only problem is that it's expensive!Maybe you could try a blitz of alternative therapies as well.Will keep you all in my prayers. Da: "mfroof@..." A: Inviato: Mercoledì 14 Marzo 2012 20:12 Oggetto: testing

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

Guest guest

Oh, Margaret!  I am so sorry you guys are having rough times....Liz

Gareth is back to being schizo.....sinus infection, left ear infection, and *slight* pneumonia in the left lung.  So much for these Iv G infusions helping his immune system!!!  We're on the second round of another antibiotic but he's just miserable.  He's stopped talking and is lashing out at me way too often. Yesterday, he pulled out the 3 infusions needles when I left the room to take care of the wash.  I was so upset.....they had only been in 5 minutes!!!   I'm seriously considering restarting the Risperdal twice a day.

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret

-- Liz DeSantis " The person who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before. "

" Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along. " ---Temple Grandin

" Anyone

can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. " - Reeves " Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can understand persistence. "   - Hal Borland

Guest guest

Hi Margaret,I feel so sorry for Gareth. These docs are missing the boat on something. Hopefully this passes soon!!! CharlyneSubject: testingTo: Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 3:12 PM

Take care, Everyone.

Margaret