RemedySpot.com

UGH!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know I don't post too often, but need to vent...Had to leave work early yesterday to pick Tori up from school because she REFUSED to get on the bus..after refusing to go back into the school

after recess.

Sitting here racking my brain trying to figure out WTH is going on with the 12 y.o. She is sitting on the couch, happy as could be. The problem is, she is supposed to be in school! Starting to feel like last

summer all over again. =(  Had to cancel another Doctor's appt for me this morning..and call off work AGAIN. 

And now the fun begins! " I'm ready to go to school, Mom! " I told her she wasn't going cause she

missed the bus..and now she is upset. UGH!!  Why does life have to be so difficult at times.  How

do you convey to someone like Tori that things don't work the way THEY want it to...WHEN they are ready?  There are times, places, schedules that NEED to be followed.  I hate my life when this stuff starts up!  Oh and I just got raked on the back of the neck cause I told her NO SCHOOL, NO MUSIC. Gonna be a very long day.

-- Liz DeSantis " The person who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before. "

" Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along. " ---Temple Grandin

" Anyone

can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. " - Reeves " Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can understand persistence. "   - Hal Borland