RemedySpot.com

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

How exciting to have a band buddy in Berowra! I am cruising from 10-

23Nov but will definatley get in contact with you when we get back.

I have emailed my details and phone numbers to your personal email

address.

Cheers..... B

>

> I'm a Berowraite, and planning to get banded on 20/11. I hope to be

> able to come to the lunch on Sunday and would love to meet you.

Regards

>

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

So good to have you join us and active in group.

Honey just hang on tight hang in there take it all 1 step and 1 day at a time.

We can not change a members ID name or personal info they used for their yahoo ID and profile that appears when they post to group.

It is confusing at first and figuring out how to maneuver around any online group.

If you need any help or info please use this 1 email address to contact all group moderators outside of group to help you or any questions about group -

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies-owner

We are a very large active group and do generate a large volume of daily email messages from group. You do have different settings options for the best type of email message delivery from group that the moderators can help you with and change for you.

Also at our group site -

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies/

left hand side of each page is members options selection box for - Files - Links - Photos - Polls - Calendar - Messages to read at group site.

All The Best To You

Deb

• 1 month later...

Hey -- good to hear from you.. You would think that since I see a Hepatologist from "Lifelink" where they do transplants !! They would have ordered the Heptimax from the beginning.!! I'm a little upset.. Oh well, I'm going tomorrow for a regular checkup and NP I always see said she would order it tomorrow.

Things are moving along VERY SLOWLY! hee hee... Mostly just VERY TIRED all the time and of COURSE NAUSEATED! RBC very good! WBC poo poo! Now back to taking Neupogen every week now.. I hate it! You remember just another whole in the body...

, how are you feeling these days??? Thanks for still hanging in there with us.. WE miss you..

Love, Dorsey

Subject: Re: DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A HEPTIMAX OR QUANTASURE TEST TO REALLY KNOW YOU ARE UNDECTETo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 5:45 PM

Hi Dorsey --

My hepatologist tested rather frequently with the Hepatimax where they were looking for <5 level. If you were <5 they considered you undetectable. They tested at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 24 weeks, and 1 month post tx. I suppose if someone didn't have good insurance they might have tested less frequently, but with my insurance I didn't have to pay anything for the lab work for which I am grateful to God.

How are you doing these days?

Hugs,

• 4 months later...

Ke you can only do your best. A lot couldn't finish treatment because of varioius problems that treatment created. They are coming out with new treatments all the time and you will get another chance with one that isn't so bad.Have a happy New Year.

Gail

Hi

HI everyone, quit treatment after shot 4, deathly sick, feeling like imgoing to die, can't breathe, psychotic, its horrible. I can't do it.Not everyone can. Good luck and god bless the rest of you.

Honey treatments on the market now are not medically safe enough or many people not medically able to do it. For some the high medical risks are not worth any possible benefits from it. We have many members who can not do the forms of tx now on the market and some failed responders living life well made their decisions to wait for new totally different forms of tx to hit the market.

You know you tried your best and have no regrets for not trying it.

You didn't fail the tx meds failed you. It is the only forms of tx we have now on the market.

There are conflicting medical reports of pt's put on lower or very low doses called maintenance tx doses and if any help or value from it. Dr's still don't know all the medical facts about HCV and tx's yet. We had a couple of members on low maintenance doses of tx for years finally stopped it and had high rebound of viral load don't know if any help was gained but they still didn't feel like themselves did have some sides lower quality of life while on it for years.

New different forms of tx are on the fact tract for release and also HCV Protease Inhibitors. The forms of tx's now on the market use the host us our entire body systems to try and work causing many and severe sides complications for us. The new forms of tx are suppose to target the HCV cells themselves and eradicate it not using our entire body and all systems suppose to be safer kinder to us and with far less total body sides and complications.

I was medically pulled off tx twice for severe medical problems and not worth the possibility of losing my life stroking out on it was already blacking out couldn't breathe and high inner-cranial pressures in head and did have a small TIA stoke with no lasting damage. I asked my Hep Dr point blank about it. His response was if it was me I would stop tx. Your case your severe medical sides are not worth any possible benefits from these forms of tx on the market now. Pegasys was not your saving grace as we had hoped for.

I am 32 years now with Chronic HCV geno 1a accept it and can still live my life to it's fullest happy and content.

I am a HCV Survivor not clear because I'm in control of my life and happiness not my HCV.

Hang In There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All The Best

Deb